Serbia NT 2012

• Really nice and strong roster :thumbsup:
    Team for Ankara should look like this:
    S: Antonijevic, Ognjenovic
    OP: Brakocevic, Starovic
    OH: Nikloic, Molnar, Vesovic, Malesevic, Blagojevic
    MB: Krsmanovic, Rasic, Veljkovic
    L: Cebic, Popovic
    If only 12 is possible I would cut one from Malesevic/Vesovic and one libero but I don't know who, because both are playing well.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I have watched some games with Ivana Nesovic in Korean League, and I have to say I was impressed with what I saw. Some weeks ago she played against the team of Brankica Mihajlovic, and she was clearly better than her in that particular game. Her spikes was very powerfull and she wasnt making many misstakes, was solid overall, and she looked very motivated. Much, much better than in Italy. I think the kind of game they play in Korea suits Ivana good though, so we will have to see how she plays against better opponents before we can draw any major statements of it, but she´s a intresting joker in the squad for me at least :)

That's very nice to hear! :)
    Hopefully she'll fulfill the promise she once showed. Perhaps the season in Korea is just what she needed to boost her confidence.

Unfortunately, it looks like Sanja Malagurski won't be ready for the Olympics. :( According to Terzic, the chances are "very small".
    Sanja Starovic accepted to play on NT again, so that's good.
    As for Blagojevic, she didn't play on NT previously because she wanted to play beach volley during the summer, but now she's focusing solely on indoor volleyball and there are no problems for her to be on the team and Terzic is counting on her.

Serbia will have two teams for GP and EL, but it won't be team A and B, rather two mixed teams of similar quality.

• http://sport.blic.rs/Ostali-sp…jerisilo-u-reprezentaciju

Djerisilo is back and will play in WGP

but why she dont play Olympic Quali as well? She would be a great help...of course Serbia already have so many great opp. Brako and Starovic, maybe he though they were in better shape...Djerisilo did injury in end of season...so I guess that is that.

• but why she dont play Olympic Quali as well? She would be a great help...of course Serbia already have so many great opp. Brako and Starovic, maybe he though they were in better shape...Djerisilo did injury in end of season...so I guess that is that.

Actually we don't know what she will play, if she will play. There will be two teams, one for WGP and the other for EL and according to Terzic they will be of similar quality.
    About her not playing Olympic qualies, I don't know , maybe it has something to do with her shoulder injury status.

• its not experiment, she was playing before as OH, of course I doubt that Terzic gave her 100% spot in the team, he is in situation to chose and on her is to show her level, specially after her interview in Serbian papers.

• Well, she is listed under "outside hitters" on that list, but I am not sure we will really see her on that position if she does join the team.
    She did start her career as OH, but it is clear she does not feel comfortable on that position and it does not really work,

• Djerisilo is really back! She says she's happy to be on NT again, and that she talked to Terzic and they managed to settle their differences.
    She's still recovering from injury, that's why she won't be in Ankara.

• I would like to see rather Spajoevic than Djerisilo in NT :S Both of them should play of course but it's sad for me that Spasojevic has no olympic appearance. She left Beijing 2008 so I hoped that she will go to London. She's 29 so maybe she will have one more chance in 2016 :whistling:

• I would like to see rather Spajoevic than Djerisilo in NT :S Both of them should play of course but it's sad for me that Spasojevic has no olympic appearance. She left Beijing 2008 so I hoped that she will go to London. She's 29 so maybe she will have one more chance in 2016 :whistling:

she would be even more useful!! serbia has plenty of opposites...they would need a stronger OH than Molnar: Spasojevic IMO

• I agree that Serbia needs another OH, but I'm not sure Spasojevic would be the solution.
    IMO her level has gone down over the years, I don't think she's as good as she was back when she played in Novara, and she certainly didn't fulfill the potential she showed back then...
    Of course she would be useful, but she's no longer a player that would really make a difference for Serbian NT, at least in my eyes. Especially that she wouldn't contribute much in reception and that's traditionally a big weakness for the team.

• I agree, I wasn't impressed at all with Spasojevic's performance in Cannes, she was much better some years ago. But if Nikolic doesn't get better than recently Serbia definitely needs some better OHs. A healthy Malagurski would have been very helpful for them now :S

• Terzic is not satisfied with the form of the team at the moment and is very critical of certain players who "acted irresponsibly and showed up at the start of preparations completely out of shape". According to him, every single player is in worse condition than last year, and it's difficult to get any work done.

Probably too harsh, IMO. :S The season has just finished and all the players are all worn out. I suspect all the other teams are facing similar problems.

• I think all teams have smiliar problems.Mentally strongest team will win qualifications guess.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Terzic is not satisfied with the form of the team at the moment and is very critical of certain players who "acted irresponsibly and showed up at the start of preparations completely out of shape". According to him, every single player is in worse condition than last year, and it's difficult to get any work done.

Probably too harsh, IMO. :S The season has just finished and all the players are all worn out. I suspect all the other teams are facing similar problems.

It's definitely true for Nikolic, her performance towards the end of club season was just terrible. But yeah, I guess it is similar for all teams...and it's not fair to blame the players, what should they do? Tell their club coaches they can't play and practise any more because they have to be in good shape for NT? As hard as it sounds, but club volleyball is their job, NT is "only" for the honour.