Serbia NT 2012

• It looks like it wasn't only due to injury :S
    Look what Terzic said:
    "It's always the most difficult part of our job, especially when players like Tijana Malesevic have to be cut off. She deserved to go to London, both as a player and as a person, but unfortunately, the situation was such that we had to take some other things in consideration when we made the final roster."

The latest news is that Maja is having some problems with a hand injury and is not training at the moment. :roll:

Hope that's not serious :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It looks like it wasn't only due to injury :S
    Look what Terzic said:
    "It's always the most difficult part of our job, especially when players like Tijana Malesevic have to be cut off. She deserved to go to London, both as a player and as a person, but unfortunately, the situation was such that we had to take some other things in consideration when we made the final roster."

The latest news is that Maja is having some problems with a hand injury and is not training at the moment. :roll:

What are these some other things? :what:

I think having Ivana could be reasonable but the one to cut off must be Staroviç instead of Maleseviç. I don't think Ivana will be a starter. So having her as back up for both Brakoçeviç and also as OH would be wiser.

• I'm so sorry for Tijana...well, I'd say She's still very young and has lots of chances to play in the olympics in the future.

Once again, I can't even imagine Starovic playing in the Olympics :wacko: She gets blocked 8 times If she hits 10 balls.

• Maja Ognjenovic said that she had planned to retire after the Olympics, but doesn't want to end her career on such a bad note now and is probably going to play on.

Best new ever... ;)

I know is hard but Id love to see her and her family here in Rio in 2016! ^^

• So in the end, Serbian disaster in OG also was good for something :D

If she would keep the performance she showed during OG, her absence won't be big loss indeed. I don't think Antonijeviç would show worse than that :whistle:

• If she would keep the performance she showed during OG, her absence won't be big loss indeed. I don't think Antonijeviç would show worse than that :whistle:

Yeah it's true, OG was the worst performance I've ever seen of her :S But I guess we all agree that she can play MUCH better than that...and I hope she can get back to her former self soon!

• Yeah but it was not only reception...the whole chain of actions did not work for Serbia. When reception was there, Maja was still totally predictable and Rasic could hardly kill balls through the middle, and everyone else was not really reliable either. Surely it's difficult for a setter in such a team, but still, she did not show her best performance either...

• Awwww! :flower:
    So it is true! :D And apparently it's old news, she already confirmed it almost a month ago, but I missed it.
    She didn't say who the father is. She was dating the handball player Petar Nenadic, I don't know if they're still together.