Croatia NT 2012

• As we all know Croatia will play at European Olympic Qualifications in Ankara, the roster is unknown yet

from the latest news about that, I found only this:
    http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/o…-osmokrovic-clanak-378238

Damir Jurko includes Poljak and Osmokrovic in the roster, but he said that it's hard to say if they will play. Maja resigned from NT after last ECH and Osmokrovic said many times that she wont play.

• Hey!
    I heard that croatian women national team is coming this month to Poland.
    Do you know when, where and what for are is coming?
    Please, help me!
    :)

• As we all already know,
    Maja Poljak announced this evening she will not play in Olympic Games Qualification Tournament in Ankara because she stopped her volleyball career in Croatia NT

• I dont know if this roster is official, I havent found any other info about Croatia NT for this tournament

• croatia will play without senna and miletic who are injured, we are going in poland on preparations with russia

• croatia will play without senna and miletic who are injured, we are going in poland on preparations with russia

Without Senna Usic and Maja Poljak...poor Croatia :white:

• Any info if Jerkov will really play? Otherwise it will be hard with OHs...

i think, she is not playing.

Senna ;(

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Setters:: Biljana Gligorović, Marina Katić
    Opposite: Jelena Alajbeg
    OH's: Karla Klarić, Mira Topić, Nikolina Kovačić, Hana Čutura
    Middle Blockers: Ilijana Dugandžić, Ivana Miloš, Antonija Kaleb
    Liberos: Paola Došen, Martina Malević

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I kinda wish Croatia was in Serbia's group now :roll:
    Pretty unbelievable that this team has never been able to gather all their best players, and it seems like it's going to continue in the same direction too :thumbdown:

• wow..that's sad :( but the truth is that they wouldnt achive a lot in this tournament even with all those gratest names...Croatia has a lot of amazing players and it's really sad and unfair that their federation is sooo messy and stupid and they dont care :down: :hit:
    Anyway I wish this team all the best

• Sanja will be with NT, she will come to Pooland.