USA NT 2012

• We have a girl named Kanani Danielson, who plays at outside hitter, that may be one of the strongest candidates for a spot on the team. The way she plays is just outstanding. Take a look at her on youtube and see by yourself. ;)

Kanani is a very good player. In fact I think she will play for the National Team in the future. My concern is that she is only 5'10 and it could be a problem internationally.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I forgot about Sanja Newcombe. USAFAN, any opinion about her? Any chance for her to be on the Team A?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• K. Glass? She is 28 and will be 32 in Rio and she is far away from her performance of Beijing 2008 and probably it will decrease more.

I would try to adapt Sonja Newcombe to team she is only 24 and can do a good work together with a nice group.In turkish league with no contribution from other players she did great things alone.

I agree with StarNight on Kim Glass. She was in the US gym this quadrennial but I do not see her making great improvements needed in the next 4 years.

Let's see if Newcombe puts herself in the US gym in 2013. The year after the Olympics usually has big turnover and Olympians take the year off. That would be a good time to make herself known to the new coach.

• Larson has been the starter over Hodge for the past 2 years for a few reasons, but most important is that she gave them better ball control. Larson got subbed out during the Olympics when she couldn't pass and hit. If she was doing at least one or the other at a high level, she would have stayed on the court.

I don't blame the coach for using Hodge in the China match. They needed a spark and she gave it. But Hugh choosing to start Hodge in the next match might have messed with Larson's confidence a little.

I'm not blaming the coach either. Larson did struggle when she got subbed out. I'm just a little disappointed because Larson started Pool Play strong and then struggled with her confidence and consistency later on.

I also read a lot of people hoping Larson will be the next Tom. While I think that would be great if it happens, I am not sure that is what Larson is aiming for. She just seems to have different priorities than Tom when Tom was at her age. It will not surprise me if Larson is not in a USA uniform during her prime.

Losing Tom will already be huge. I don't know what to think about losing both Tom and Larson :!:

• Don't forget bout Kim Willoughby. Curious where She will play in new season, hope She will come to Euro.

• I didn't include Glass or Willoughby. I think it's time for the younger generation.

Willoughby will be mid-30s in 2016 and she brings a lot of.... baggage. I don't know how much she has changed, where she is volleyball-wise or if USA NT is even in her plans.

• Sonja Newcombe is a good player.she had contributed to her team rather well.about her reception, im not sure if its enough for high level.
    is it true tha Foluke will stop playing volleyball to study on her major,and will Larson take a break?

imo, Larson and Richars would be good Oh's for usa team.

• McCutcheon, Berg Moving On to Next Challenges

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vol…n-to-Next-Challenges.aspx

I already miss her... ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• All the best setters are retiring, Fofao-Takeshita and not Berg ;( I am curious how long Lo Bianco will stand after that many injuries :down:

• Fofao did not retire from Volleyvball, she will play for Unilever this next season. She only retired from NT.

I am so happy to see Sonya in Germany, this is a reason for me to visit VIlsbiburg and get to know her. I hope she and Richards will be next year in the NT, since many veterans are retiring from NT like Berg, Scott, Haneef.

About Larson, afaik she willmake a break after next season and AKinradewo for medical study. Tamas retired from NT aswell.

I expect some new players in NT, which is getting exciting for sure.

• Leo will play at least for the next 2 years, I don't know how much but she will...

BTW there is the possibility to see Lindsey coaching...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• AHAHAH :rolll: