USA NT 2012

• I don't know where post it so I write here

Lindsey Berg once again at The Net Live (about 93 min if I remember well)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/t…2/09/05/the-net-live-9512

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, it is true... It was yesterday. Congrats! I saw a picture on twitter... (guess who posted it XD)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Congrats Karch!

• Destinee Hooker is now legaly marriege. She wrote:
    "Now Pronounce you MR. & MRS. COULTER!!! I love you Steven. We signed our marriage license today. We are officially married. Next summer July 13th will be our ceremony. :) If you are asking if my last name will remain on my jersey I haven't decided. It will be either "HOOKER" or "HOOKER-COULTER". God bless you all."

• Today USA olympic team was invited by Obama in the White House... They were live on CNN. When I'll found the video I'll post it here

The US president always invite after the olympics & paralympics the athlets that went there

• Hot shot from Hooker Facebook:

Now Pronounce you MR. & MRS. COULTER!!! I love you Steven. We signed our marriage license today. We are officially married. Next summer July 13th will be our ceremony. :) if you are asking if my last name will remain on my jersey I haven't decided. It will be either "HOOKER" or "HOOKER-COULTER". God bless you all.

• Yes, its him. They both are actually a cute couple. IMO Bravo TV should make a reality TV-Series with them called: Hooker - my spicy life :lol:

I absolutely agree! :dance6:

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Napela at WCCO Radio HERE

• Everyone like playing in Italy

• To any USA fans who might be interested:

I'm cleaning out some volleyball stuff and found duplicate DVDs of USA women matches. 2000-2004 matches are VHS quality, 2007 onwards digital. A few I've uploaded online, the others are too time consuming to upload but I can trade them away.

I'm looking to trade/acquire other USA videos or Logan's pro matches that I don't have. Send me a PM with an offer and if we reach a deal, I'll ship the DVDs.

Edit: DVDs sent out. Thanks.