USA NT 2012

• Why not both of them

Logan is close with a lot of her teammmates... for example, with Heather Bown, with Stacy Sykora, with Lindsey Berg. She is good friends with younger players of USA also (Kim Glass, Barboza, etc.) plus foreign players :)

Because BFF must be unique by definition :roll:

• sorry if this is off-topic but have you have seen the latest pic of some USA players posing nude for ESPN magazine?

http://www.people.com/people/a…529,00.html#disqus_thread

what do you all think? Is it sexy enough? jijiji

• Piccinini can be their teacher! She did it several times and this is the reason why she is the most known of the Italians :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I like it, its sporty and sexy ! Black and White photos are always very aesthitic.
    I like Alysha Glass, shes such a beauty, an Angel :rose:

yes Alisha Glass is beautiful in this pic while Cynthia Barboza seems not so comfortable posing nude or is it just me? :P

• No, I dont think so. The problem is the image is too smal size. I hope we get a larger version of it. I have the opinion that Stacy seems a little bit uncormftable. But on the other side they agree to do such a photo shoot. So its just the way they smile

• How terrible to go through life thinking you can have only one best friend.

You must be kidding, of course you can have plenty of close friend but definition of 'best' is the highest one beyond all others :roll: anyway, it is getting off-topic

• Piccinini can be their teacher! She did it several times and this is the reason why she is the most known of the Italians :thumbdown:

not anyone can pose naked and eems beautiful.she can and she took the opportunty.

please stop having this old and archaic view of what can mean posing naked!

• Mary Spicers reminds me a lot Serena van der Woodsen from tv searies Gossip girl. :lol:

I could't find any pictures where she had the same hair style of Blake Lively, but I hope this one could show what I mean.

EDIT: probably the video preview is better than the picture to compare them... :teach:

• Arrighetti reminds me Blake Lively more than Spicer !!

• I don't think so, Manon Flier looks like Blake Lively more than Nellie and Arrighetti ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You must be kidding, of course you can have plenty of close friend but definition of 'best' is the highest one beyond all others :roll: anyway, it is getting off-topic

Language evolves. These terms (like BFF) have gone beyond their strictest literal meaning. I've heard of the same players refer to each other as sisters. Literally, they are not biological sisters but everyone gets what they mean.

Anyway, this whole page is off-topic :whistling: