Brazil NT 2012

• Fabiola is out!

Everybody in SFV are freaking out.

But I get the decision! Fernandinha and Fabiola have the same stile. And Fabiola did a bad GP.

• Fabiola is out!

Everybody in SFV are freaking out.

But I get the decision! Fernandinha and Fabiola have the same stile. And Fabiola did a bad GP.

And Dani Lins didn't do a bad GP because of.... oh right, because she didn't play!

Zé Roberto... always smart with his decisions!

If he's about to take Dani Lins then he should have Camila Adão as the backup setter... just saying.

• And Dani Lins didn't do a bad GP because of.... oh right, because she didn't play!

Zé Roberto... always smart with his decisions!

If he's about to take Dani Lins then he should have Camila Adão as the backup setter... just saying.

He had his reasons!

• I must say, I did not expect this. And now all I can think of is remembering Fabiola's kind smile as she signed my souvenir programme a few years ago. How heartbreaking this must be for her...

USA and Brazil's lineup decisions are mentally and emotionally exhausting me :|

• IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Faiola is great! She can't be out... maybe in this moment Fernanda is setting better, making better choices but Dani as a back up!!!! I'm really really sad! She is the only Brazilian player I like... and Jaque of course. :(

• She was elected best setter, not MVp, MVp went to Hooker. ;)

No it did not.. Chevk in the Brazilian league 2011/2012 thread.. if not here you go..

BEST SERVICE - SHEILLA (UNILEVER)

BEST ATTACKING - SHEILLA (UNILEVER)

BEST BLOCKING - ADENIZIA (SOLLYS OSASCO)

BEST RECEPTION - CAMILA BRAIT (SOLLYS OSASCO)

BEST DEFENSE - SASSÁ (SESI SP)

BEST SETTER - FABIOLA (SOLLYS OSASCO)

MVP - FABIOLA (SOLLYS OSASCO)

• So be the best in Brazil league doesn't ensure to be in OG. :wall:
    I don't get it

• I have to trust in Ze Roberto!

I believe he choces Dani Lins because she's our future setter! Yes, liking it or not, Dani Lins it's number 1 choice for 2016.

She needs experience in OG. I belive that's the number 1 reason for choosing Dani over Fabíola!

I believe he choces Dani Lins because she's our future setter! Yes, liking it or not, Dani Lins it's number 1 choice for 2016.

She needs experience in OG. I belive that's the number 1 reason for choosing Dani over Fabíola!

Why don't you think Fabiola can also play in 2016? Having old setter is not unusual for Brasil if you consider Fofao play till she is 40 :roll:

ok :D ani Lins could be th future..but i think also that this Nt wants to reach medals,not only preparing her future..

so,in this moment,Josefa is the best setter they can have..

considering also that Dani Lins isn't in good shape,she could play badly in OG and this could make her very less confident in herself and could be dangerous for her and her team!

• Why don't you think Fabiola can also play in 2016? Having old setter is not unusual for Brasil if you consider Fofao play till she is 40 :roll:

Fabiola and Fernandinha have the same style. Fabiola did a horrible GP. Fernandinha won the spot.

Why taking two setter with the same playing style?

I believe that Fabiola could be back next year, but I don't know if she want too. She and Fernandinha could fight for the same spot.

• ok :D ani Lins could be th future..but i think also that this Nt wants to reach medals,not only preparing her future..

so,in this moment,Josefa is the best setter they can have..

considering also that Dani Lins isn't in good shape,she could play badly in OG and this could make her very less confident in herself and could be dangerous for her and her team!

With or without Fabiola, Brazil chances are the same for me. Both have similar styles. But for now, Fernandinha is better.

Lins is technically better (even if it's hard to believe) than both, have a diferent style. For me, makes more sense taking her over Fabiola.

Brazil winning is not on setters shoulders. The spikers have to get better, that's the point, that's for sure our biggest problem.

• RUMORS SAYS:

MARI IS OUT!

In a brazilian volleyball forum, people are saying that. There's no proof yet, but who said that it's a reliable person. ;( ;( ;( ;(

I hope it's not true. REALLY. :S