Bulgarian NT 2012-14

• S:

Diana Nenova (Lokomotiw Baku)
    Liubka Debirlieva (Leningradka Sankt Petersburg)

O:

Emilia Nikolova (Yesilyurt Stambul)
    Polina Stoyeva (ASPTT Mulhouse)

R:

Ewa Yaneva (Dinamo Moscow)
    Elica Vasilyeva (Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo)
    Dobriana Rabadzieva (Rabita Baku)
    Marija Karakascheva (CSM Ecorec Bukarescht)
    Тania Sibkova (Besiktas Stambul)
    Desislava Nikolova (ASKO Linz-Setg)

MB:

Strashimira Filipova (Uralochka Ekaterinburg)
    Cwietelina Zarkova (Tomis Constanta)
    Hristina Ruseva (Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo)
    Gabriela Koeva (Riso Scotti Pavia)

L:
    Mariya Filipova (Lokomotiw Baku)

• The most strangest thing in this squad for me is the removal of Kremena Kamenova in the expense of Desislava Nikolova who plays in the weaker austrian Championship. And also i prefer some young opposite from our championship to be reserve of Emilia Nikolova or the experienced Elena Koleva than Polina Stoineva, whose play this season in ASPTT Mulhouse is far from good for the national team.

• Deburlieva is out due to injury and now Abondanza is choosing second setter. In Sunday 22 Bulgaria is flying to the Netherlands to play 3 games against the home girls (23, 24, 25). On the 1st of May we start the OQ in Ankara against Turkey which also will play friendlies vs The Netherlands.

p.s. Bartek, thank you for the flag :drink: it looks nice

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• From 13 to 19 July Bulgarian team will be in USA to play friendly matches with the American team.

Photogallery from the first gathering of the team: http://volleyball.sportal.bg/g…?galery=5047&category=5#0

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Lora Kitipova will be the second setter of Bulgaria for the OQT :drink:

So the roster will probably be:
    Setters: Diana Nenova, Lora Kitipova
    Opposite: Emiliya Nikolova
    OH: Eva Yaneva, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Elitsa Vasileva, Mariya Karakasheva, Desislava Nikolova
    MB: Strashimira Filipova, Tsvetelina Zarkova, Gabriela Koeva
    Libero: Mariya Filipova

Good luck to the lionesses :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited 2 times, last by ari ().

• which players will be in the starting 6? it is a pity that one between Vasileva Yaneva and Rabadzhieva will stay in bench..

• which players will be in the starting 6? it is a pity that one between Vasileva Yaneva and Rabadzhieva will stay in bench..

I think noone of them will stay at bench.Abondanza prefers to play with 3 OHs at the same time.Rabadzieva as OPP and Yaneva & Vasileva OH that was the roster what Abondanza was prefering in friendly matches.If something goes wrong he will invite Nikolova from bench guess :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Our national team today went to Turkey with the following squad.
    Setters - Diana Nenova, Lora Kitipova
    OH- Eva Yaneva, Elitsa Vasileva, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Maria Karakasheva, Desislava Nikolova
    OPP - Emilia Nikolova
    MB- Strashimira Filpova, Tsvetelina Zarkova, Gabriela Koeva
    Lib - Maria Filipova

The biggest surprise for me is that Mr. Abondanza has chosen to take fifth OH which is playing in Austria Desi Nikolova instead of expected fourth MB Hristina Ruseva or other OH Tania Sabkova. I think that his idea is to improve receiving with her , which is not our strongest side. My opinion is that Yaneva and Rabadzhieva will play as starters and Vasileva will be on the bench because she has the worst reception in our squad.

• I think noone of them will stay at bench.Abondanza prefers to play with 3 OHs at the same time.Rabadzieva as OPP and Yaneva & Vasileva OH that was the roster what Abondanza was prefering in friendly matches.If something goes wrong he will invite Nikolova from bench guess :win:

My opinion is that Yaneva and Rabadzhieva will play as starters and Vasileva will be on the bench because she has the worst receiving in our squad.

different ideas I see... :lol: :lol:

• Yes, Matthias is right, but it is also true that Abondanza knows best the starting 6 and the tactics for tomorrow. I am so glad that we are considering as outsiders - that is a perfect chance. Especially for the match against Turkey I'm real optimist.

• I LOVE YOU, GIRLS! I just have watched the semifinal in EL! You were great! So well prepared, so agressive, so motivated! You fully deserve the GP! Kisses and best wishes :rose: :drink: :super: :win: :heart: :flower: :thumbsup:

• Eva Yaneva and Gabriela Koeva wont be used in ECH qualifications but Gergana Dimitrova from the junior NT is in the squad:
    S: Nenova, Kitipova Opp: :huh: OH: Rabadjieva, Vasileva, Dimitrova, Sabkova, Nikolova, Karakasheva MB: S.Filipova, Zarkova, Ruseva L: M.Filipova

Yaneva is not in her best after the injury. Emilia Nikolova has not recovered yet. The matches in Varna vs Latvia (7 sept), Hungary 8 and Czech rep. 9 will be played at 16:00 CET

Edited 3 times, last by ari ().

• The only information at the moment that i know is that maybe Abondanza will not use Eva Yaneva it the upcoming matches in WGP, European league and ECH. First she is not recovered yet from her injury and maybe she cannot be in the form which he expects from her. I have feelings that Abondanza just doesn't like Eva as player or how people here talk - he is ''advised'' do not call her anymore by Dimo Tonev and Dancho Lazarov who practically rule everything in the women direction and it's clear that they don't like her because she is involved in any scandals with federation and there is suspicions that she was involved in the scandal removal of Baltich last year. Moreover, she publicly criticized in the media activities of the federation and maybe these are main reasons to be not called. I suppose that in its place will be invited Kremena Kamenova who became champion of Romania with Bacau or the young hope Gergana Dimitrova from CSKA.

• news about roster for 2013? :sos:

Yep.

Bulgarian NT for European League and World Grand Prix:

S: Diana Nenova, Laura Kitipova, Cvetelina Nikolova

Opp: Emiliya Nikolova

MBs: Strashimira Filipova, Cvetelina Zarkova, Christina Ruseva, Gabriela Koeva, Mira Todorova

OHs: Elitsa Vasileva, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Mariya Karakasheva, Desislava Nikolova, Gergana Dimitrova

L: Mariya Filipova, Ivelina Monova, Patriciya Yoncheva, Zhana Todorova

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…%C4%85+i+World+Grand+Prix

• Gergana Dimitrova

Gergana is only 17 :thumbup: Can anybody tell something about her and her sister (other Dimitrova)

• Where is Kremena Kamenova who became champion of Romania with very good stats ? Why 17 years old Gergana Dimitrova or weak player like Desislava Nikolova are invited instead of her ? Abbondanza is a puppet of Tonev and Lazarov. I can't believe. And why not Gabriela Tsvetanova for substite of Emilia Nikolova who is the one and only in the oppposite post ?