Bulgarian NT 2012-14

• Mmm, Vasileva is more likely for Opp. as her reception is the weakest among her, Rabadjieva and Karakasheva

P.P. Happy Birthday to LORA KITIPOVA!! :thumbsup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Where is Nora Bogdanova

Are you jocking ? She is very slow and clumsy. She and her brother Teodor who is 207 cm are called trees in Bulgaria.They are weak which for me is shame for their height !

• Are you jocking ? She is very slow and clumsy. She and her brother Teodor who is 207 cm are called trees in Bulgaria.They are weak which for me is shame for their height !

Wans't she MVP in bulgarian league past season (2011/2012) ? 8|

• Some of the best setters is called Nenova? Why do you think the setter really the weak point of Bulgaria NT.

• Bulgaria squad for EL tournament in Bursa, Turkey: S: Nenova, Kitipova OH: Rabadjieva, Vasileva, Karakasheva, Desislava Nikolova, Slavina Koleva MB: Koeva, S.Filipova, Ruseva, Zarkova L: M. Filipova

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• 2014:

Vladimir Kuzytkin is the new head coach of Bulgarian NT. He will replace Marcello Abbondanza.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…prezentacji+Bu%C5%82garii

http://usmanagement.ru/en/news/read/1467

• Sorry but i'm pessimistic about this change. Abbondanza is coach from new generation and know how to works with girl's mentality. Kuzyutkin is legendary coach but he is from old school and i think that his achievements are primary because of the great russian generations. Moreover, the material in Russia is different than in Bulgaria. We have no girls with such a physical attributes and experience like russian women. Also not so much girls know russian in comparison with these who know italian. I think that this was very very stupid move from our pumpkinheads :wall: from federation. I hope so that i'm wrong.

• Didn't Kuzyutkin mention health reasons after resigning from Russia NT?

Yeah, but since then he has recovered so much, that he applied to be the coach of Polish and Turkish NT :D He finally got the chance in Bulgaria.

• The problem between Abbondanza and the federation was that Abbondanza wants an Italian assistants but the federation wants to give a chance to some of
    their young bulgarian assistants. I think that is a stupid decision by the federation :down: .
    I think Abbondanza will get some offers before the next world championship, any predictions???????

• The problem between Abbondanza and the federation was that Abbondanza wants an Italian assistants but the federation wants to give a chance to some of
    their young bulgarian assistants. I think that is a stupid decision by the federation :down: .
    I think Abbondanza will get some offers before the next world championship, any predictions???????

Poland could've used it, but they prefer Makowski :mad: :call:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

The problem between Abbondanza and the federation was that Abbondanza
    wants an Italian assistants but the federation wants to give a chance to
    some of their young bulgarian assistants. I think that is a stupid decision by the federation :down: .

No, this is not the only reason, it has many others. First of all from federation wanted Abbondanza to lead only national team without to be coach of the club next season. And also i think they left him because they wanted to sell players who Abbondanza don't want to call in NT. So i think that behind Abbondanza's retire are mainly manager interests. Also it's known that captian Strashimira Filipova has big influence in the federation and she can easily '' choice " the right coach.

• Poland could've used it, but they prefer Makowski :mad: :call:

I don't know why they still insist on Makowski after the last world qualification tournament in Poland.

• No, this is not the only reason, it has many others. First of all from federation wanted Abbondanza to lead only national team without to be coach of the club next season. And also i think they left him because they wanted to sell players who Abbondanza don't want to call in NT. So i think that behind Abbondanza's retire are mainly manager interests. Also it's known that captian Strashimira Filipova has big influence in the federation and she can easily '' choice " the right coach.

If that is true i think the message is clear from the federation to Abbondanza "We don't need you anymore Mr Abbondanza, please go home :gone: ."
    I can't deny that Bulgaria had good moments with Abbondanza (The Grand Prix, the qualification to Italy 2014.) and bad moments (The last European Championship...) but i need to say that Bulgaria was on the right track with Abbondanza, now i'm disappointed because i really was excited to watch them this summer.
    Anyway good luck for Bulgaria and their new coach but to be honest i'm pessimistic about the future.

• I think that Mariya Filipova is also injured. Because there is no logic she do not be call in the wide roster for preparations with Kuzyutkin because he calls every possible player. Now with the team is even the experienced opposite Elena Koleva who trains to be second opposite for WCH. Starter libero in WCH will be Ivelina Monova and this is certain i think.

• I think that Mariya Filipova is also injured. Because there is no logic she do not be call in the wide roster for preparations with Kuzyutkin because he calls every possible player. Now with the team is even the experienced opposite Elena Koleva who trains to be second opposite for WCH. Starter libero in WCH will be Ivelina Monova and this is certain i think.

Thank you for the info...yeah..must be something like that, I agree it would be weird for her to not even be called...she could definitely be used now with Desi out...pitty.