Bulgarian NT 2012-14

• From today Vladimir Kuzyutkin is no more coach of Bulgaria NT. :wall: Federation is not satisfied from his work with the team and results from WCH. President Lazarov wants bulgarian coach to lead women such as they do with men. Dragan Nesic is one of the most mentioned names and the other serious candidate is ex man coach Martin Stoev who lead now Tomis Constanta.

• From today Vladimir Kuzyutkin is no more coach of Bulgaria NT. :wall: Federation is not satisfied from his work with the team and results from WCH. President Lazarov wants bulgarian coach to lead women such as they do with men. Dragan Nesic is one of the most mentioned names and the other serious candidate is ex man coach Martin Stoev who lead now Tomis Constanta.

Fedaration is crazy :white: :white: :white: He did a great job and I think this was one of the most successful years Bulgarian NT had in some years.. They can't expect to win big over night.. Fist of all they struggle with a stable receiver, Rabadzieva, Vasileva those are not great passers. Yaneva was not there and she is not as good as she used to be.. Second both of their setters are not having a stable game.. They also have young players and some younger and talented ones.. He should've continued with this team and results would come up, I am sure they would make a good 2015 ECH appearance..
    Same was the case with Turkey, they did good at the 2011 ECH, qualified for the Olympics, had a good 2012 WGP campaign, and they did pretty good IMO in London.. But federation was not satisfied with their success :white: :white: :white: Well I think it takes years to win a medal in Olympics, so if they continued I'm sure they would be much better now

• Here's a nice interview with Kuzyutkin. He says he only had contract till the end of the World Champs and that was the case from the beginning of his work. There were no talks about him working in Bulgaria for the longer period of time, he prefers to work in Russia, not abroad. He's satisfied with the results he had with the Bulgarian NT and is very happy about how the things worked.
    He also talks about Russian NT, World Champs and the Superleague.

http://usmanagement.ru/index.php?r=news/view&lang=ru&id=1681

I thought too that the Bulgarian federation is crazy of letting him go, but apparently that was the agreement between the coach and the federation.

• Dragan Nešić is the new coach of Bulgarian NT :)