Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• :D

According to him it was a mistake but I think it was not a mistake for me.

is there any other company for sponsorship agreement?

• I think it is so unnecessary to mention about that name any more. Just stay far far away from Fenerbahçe :!:

Btw
    EAÖ 7
    :rolll: :rolll:

Agree. :)

I prefer Tugce Atıcı to EAÖ7 :drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• As far as I know Logan is already gone :wavy: I don't know where she's going :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @ Winrip

I didn't say anything about you. It is not my business to tell people which team to support. I'm really curious how could you think that this comment is about you? I didn't even quote your post. I said it to ex sponsor and its owner. As a fan, i don't want to see their names near Fenerbahçe. That is all.

oh ok sorry about that then, my mistake, i tought you were said to me after filedefener's mentioning

• That is okay no need to be sorry, just a little misunderstanding...

Logan :white: Didn't Ze tell that she may stay in Istanbul for another season couple of weeks ago?

according to joanamss Logan will be teammate of stacy skoyra, i wish for her staying but there is no hope :white:

• That is okay no need to be sorry, just a little misunderstanding...

Logan :white: Didn't Ze tell that she may stay in Istanbul for another season couple of weeks ago?

yes we trust in Ze :lol: I hope she will stay here but I dont think so

• according to joanamss Logan will be teammate of stacy skoyra, i wish for her staying but there is no hope :white:

Actually there is just a big chance for her to come to Brasil, but definetly not same team as Stacy..hehehehe...Stacy used to play for Volei Futuro, and they will reduce their sponsor this season. Also Stacy is leaving them. Logan probably coming for CAmpinas (Zé team) or Unilever. ;)

At least are the rumors here..but again, there were big rumors Vasileva coming for Campinas so... :whistle: We never know till is officially anounced. ;)

• She must be thinking which country left that i didn't visit before, maybe Kenia or sudan

• Yes, and if he wanted Vasileva in his team, i believe she will be good for Fenerbahçe too. :D

absolutely :teach:

In my opinion big world stars are (Liuba, Fabiana) leaving there but youngsters and talented players are coming this year and I think we did offer to Robin from Holland.

But she didn't accept it because she was right :drink:

about MA

don't worry no, he isn't :D Ma might be rechargeable battery :lol:

• about MA

don't worry no, he isn't :D Ma might be car part :lol:

i thought same, maybe he is who knows till anouncing officially :lol: :lol:

• i thought same, maybe he is who knows till anouncing officially :lol: :lol:

be quiet please :D but there is nothing official yet and I think it's a very low probability.

• I will support my team in any condition, i think we can be still successful with young, talented players too. It is just hard to get used to it. After all these stars noone would be happy for transferring Vasileva i hope it will be good .But Kim is also still so young so she must stay :D
    This new sponsor should be a big firm who doesn't cancel the agreement after one year. :teach: Battery firm is not enough :tzz: :D

what I can say. That's right. I totally agree. :drink:

Of course, I think Kim is a human after all :lol:

• Logan Tom won't play in Fenerbahce? Samba de Janeiro!

Fenerbahce will be like Halcon Avenida Salamanca last season.

I want to see what will happen between Fenerbahce-Galatasaray Fans after Galatasaray triumph in new season.

• Bulgarian spiker Elitsa Vasileva will play for Fenerbahce this season.

Welcome Eli :thumbup:

• Congratulations to Eli and FB :drink: :drink:

What about the new coach?? No rumors yet??