Where are they now?

• where is coach marco bonnita

this year he trained Clubtalian league (A2)...it is the team made up by young boys that in future may join the national team! unfortunately they lost the playout and they went down in B1, the third league here in Italy...

• Where are Tanja Hart, Atika Bouagaa, Birgit Thumm, Cornelia Dumler ?

Thanks in advance.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Cornelia Dumler ended her international carerr in 2009 and was since then playing for her homeclub TSV Ansbach. Don´t know what she´s up to now.

Tanja Hart works as a teacher.

Birgit Thumm ended her pro career in 2011 and was then playing for SSV Ulm as far as i know. I think she works as a physiotherapist.

Not sure, what Bouagaa is up to.

• Where are Tanja Hart, Atika Bouagaa, Birgit Thumm, Cornelia Dumler ?

Thanks in advance.

Tanja Hart retired some years ago and now works as teacher. She is also advisor in VC Wiesbaden.

Cornelia Dumler also retired in 2009 after a season in A2, she was just not happy with playing volleyball anymore, I read a report about her where she said that she enjoys her life without volleyball so much and she can do all the things that she never had time for as professional player. She played a few matches in the club of her hometown when they missed some injured players, but that was in a very low league and only a short time.

About Bouagaa and Thumm I wrote earlier in this topic already, please check there ;)

oh Raven was faster :D

• Tanja Hart became a mother this year, right? Or was it in 2011?

• I remember, when i was in Wiesbaden it was announced over the microphone, that she´s pregnant. Unfortunately, i don´t remember when that was.

• Where is other sister: Yesmina Moreno Pino?

• What about Yelena Pavlova???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• where is nancy celis susanne lahme henriette weersing cynthia boersma?
    the good all days.....and the beautiful girl from Gdr her firstname/surname starts with letter S

Susanne Lahme, who is a trained elemantay school teacher, lives alternately in Berlin and Ancona.
    Since 2003, she is responsible for planning and implementation as a trainer of beachvolleyball camps.
    Since 2008, she organizes independent beach camps for all levels of playing (beginner to advanced).

Don´t know about the others

• Susanne Lahme, who is a trained elemantay school teacher, lives alternately in Berlin and Ancona.
    Since 2003, she is responsible for planning and implementation as a trainer of beachvolleyball camps.
    Since 2008, she organizes independent beach camps for all levels of playing (beginner to advanced).

Don´t know about the others

thanks....

how about beatrice domeland?

• Beatrice Dömeland is in the management of Dresdner SC. She is responsible for marketing and sponsoring.

• Beatrice Dömeland is in the management of Dresdner SC. She is responsible for marketing and sponsoring.

...and she also had at least one baby, but I don't remember when it was. Just remember that I once saw her pregnant in a TV report about a Dresden match, it must have been some years ago already.

• where is nancy celis susanne lahme henriette weersing cynthia boersma?
    the good all days.....and the beautiful girl from Gdr her firstname/surname starts with letter S

Henriëtte Weersing is the manager of Dutch NT-Women :win:

I don't know about Cintha Boersma

• where is Eugenya Duskhyevich???

• "Antonella Bragaglia is still playing. Last year she played in serie A2 with Pomezia and also had a competitive season despite her age. Instead this year she has played in B1 (third Italian League) near her hometown to stay close to family. The team is idea Volley Campagnola Bologna and here there is a photo of the team. http://www.ideavolley.it/joomla/b1-campagnola/ " this is what Mr. Brightside wrote in the first page of this thread about Bragaglia...

anyway does somebody know where Cssandra Busse is? I remember she was playing with USA NT in World Cup in 2007...

• Where are Natalia Morozova (Russia-MB), Theresa Crawford, Kim Willoughby ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"