• A lot of serbians are injured - Sanja Malagurski, Brižitka Molnar, Jelena Nikolić, Milena Rašić.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• what kind of injury for rasic? thats why she didnt play the last games of the WOQT?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Anna Werblińska won't play in WGP 2012,problem's with achilles.... :down: Polish coach is really angry, Anna is polish female ,,Wlazły"
    Skowrońska will play, but after WGP she's going to have operation.

• what kind of injury for rasic? thats why she didnt play the last games of the WOQT?

Rasic sprained her left ankle against Korea.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Werblinska was not very outstanding 11-12 season due to her injury recover and even in Ankara her shape did not seem great at all :S I'm just hoping that It's not like She does not want to play at WGP because Poland didn't make it to London...

• One thing I noticed, German team has always been incredibly lucky with injuries. None of our current players ever had a really big injury, only Fürst her shoulder in 2010, but she also missed only WGP. Kerstin Tzscherlich needs a knee surgery now but I don't think she would have played in WGP anyway.

• A lot of serbians are injured - Sanja Malagurski, Brižitka Molnar, Jelena Nikolić, Milena Rašić.

Djerisilo, Antonijevic... :wacko:
    And Popovic with some personal issues.

We only "need" another injured MB and we'd have an entire line-up consisting of sidelined players. :roll: :thumbdown:

• Djerisilo, Antonijevic... :wacko:
    And Popovic with some personal issues.

We only "need" another injured MB and we'd have an entire line-up consisting of sidelined players. :roll: :thumbdown:

Veljkoviç has just healed from injury, does it count? :lol:

• News about Leo and Guiggi? They have almost the same problem... I don't know if they are training regulary or if they will play in today's match ITA A-ITA B pro Genova.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Seda Tokatlıoğlu - Turkey. She will not play World Grand Prix.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• she still recovering but it's not clear yet and in my opinion to be honestly, she will not play in London.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"