Players with children

• The Mireya's story was incredidble!! Someone has pics or video of Mireya in action in pregnancy?

• Oh sorry!!I misread :lol:

But, Myriam Kloster (1.88m, French N.T MB) played in april 2011. She played the second game of semi-final
    Mulhouse - Le Cannet (in Mulhouse) even if she was 3¼months pregnant !!!
    The week before, she was felling so bad that the coach of Mulhouse though to play without her !

Now, she plays in Aix/Venelles (East South, not far from Nice) from march
    She took many risks but she\they had no problems

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Neslihan played a few games with Marichal Tenerife during her pregnancy. Both in the league matches and champions league.

• After Galatasaray's match I often see a child that goes with one of the player, is he the son of a ex/current GS player?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• After Galatasaray's match I often see a child that goes with one of the player, is he the son of a ex/current GS player?

Necla Esepasa has a daughter probably you saw her daughter.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Inessa Korkmaz (AZE) has a daughter, who according to some sources, plays for Eczacibasi youth team

Really? :what: What's her name? Probably she is a very tall girl thanks to her parents.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Her name is Anna Korkmaz. If I'm not mistaken azerisport wrote about it. She played in Russia also, this year she came to Eczacibashi.

• Her name is Anna Korkmaz. If I'm not mistaken azerisport wrote about it. She played in Russia also, this year she came to Eczacibashi.

thank you for the information. Now I remember, azerisport wrote that. But they didnt write her position, do you have more informations ? Like her position and her age ?

• thank you for the information. Now I remember, azerisport wrote that. But they didnt write her position, do you have more informations ? Like her position and her age ?

I dont have any further information about her. :S

• Ai Otomo has a daughter :win: