Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Monday, December 26th 2016, 5:43pm

And on th 16th of December Andrea Colaci, son of Massimo (libero f the NT and of Trento) was born.. Congrats :flower:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:06pm

Antonella Del Core will soon give birth to a child.. congrats :heart: :rose:

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 6:53pm

Werblinska also in February

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:49am

Congrats to both :rose:

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 3:56pm

And also Gulden Kayalar, former libero of Eczacibasi and Turkey NT, is expecting a baby. :flower:
So happy for all of them :rose:

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 2:18pm

Tandara has a baby

but is still the premiere opposite of the brazilian nt squad

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 3:14pm

Oh wow I can see this become a HUGE problem for Brazil. Congrats to her anyway, its her life after all.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 4:07pm

Oh wow I can see this become a HUGE problem for Brazil. Congrats to her anyway, its her life after all.

I don't think she's pregnant. That would be irresponsible of her if she's not using protection again. :rolll: The previous couple of years... there's Sheilla who could still cover for her but without too many tested opposites who could play in her absence.... she's now the holder of the said position. After playing many years as reserve for Sheilla... She's never letting go of this moment with WCH coming next year.

I think Mkmalaluan is saying Tandara has a baby that she gave birth a couple of years ago. It's really lovely. Her baby's going to grow up watching her mom still play for the selection and her club in years to come. :heart:

Social bookmarks