VakifBank Turk Telekom Istanbul 2012/2013

• Saori :rose: How sweet she is :heart: Welcome to Vakıfbank's family Naz,Saori, Jovana and Tuğçe :drink:

I liked the new jerseys a lot. I hope the yellow one will be the main jersey. I don't like the black one, but I must say these are better than last years in any way.

Glinka :rose: How nice to know that you will play one more year. You are the best ! :super:

• I hope Saori will show a good performance in Turkey and CL. I think I'll be rooting for Vakifbank in Turkish league :thumbsup:

• Dont like the new jerseys at all. Hope they'll change them because they look like some weaker team which has a lower budget

• Saori Kimura: '' I had so many proposals from Japan and other countries, but in these proposals, Vakıfbank's made me excited the most. I accepted to propoasal 'cause I think it was the right desicion for my career. I am so excited to come to Turkey, playing for Vakıfbank.Playing in a different continent will 'add' new things to me. We have a high quality and strong team. I am looking forward to achieve big success with my teammates. I recieved an information that significant number of Japanese living in your country. I wait for them to our matches.''

Jovana Brakocevic: ''I am excited and happy to be a part of such a big club. I want to improve and learn some new things from Giovanni Guidetti.My biggest target is to make my club pleased and achieve big success. Thank you for everyone that helped me transferring here.''

Naz Aydemir: ''I have played in big clubs since I started to play volleyball. Now, I am happy to play for such a big club. It motivates me much more to work with Giovanni. I hope I can achieve big success here with my new club for many years.''

Tuğçe Hocaoğlu: ''I will play for a team that have big targets.I am happy to be here.We aim to have a good and successful season as a team.Our aim is to be champion in 3 competition that we will play in. In order to improve myself, my teammates and the coach is a great oppurtunity for me.''

This season the team's name is only ''Vakıfbank Spor Kulübü'', shortly Vakıfbank İstanbul. The sponsorship agreement with Türk Telekom has ended.

• Ergül Avcı who has broken her foot- little finger had an operation and she will be out of courts for 4-6 weeks. She was in the roster for Olympics but because of that injury she couldn't go there.

• Saori Kimura is eating Kebab together with Gozde and his husband :heart: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gozde,Glinka and her sweet daughter at dinner in Bosphorus

• Zeynep Penelope Darnel (TUR) against Michele Glinka (POL) at 2032 Olympics sounds interesting :lol: Then i will be 40 years old DAMN :mad:

• Zeynep Penelope Darnel (TUR) against Michele Glinka (POL) at 2032 Olympics sounds interesting :lol: Then i will be 40 years old DAMN :mad:

that's actually no problem because by that time i'l be 42 years old :thumbsup:

• Dont like the new jerseys at all. Hope they'll change them because they look like some weaker team which has a lower budget

Ooo, c'mon ! :lol:

Thanks for it :heart:

Funny girls!

Dancing Saori :lol: So cool ! :win:

Saori is cute :)

She is co cute !

who knows maybe Michele will be next Glinka for Polish NT. :whistle:

Why not? :thumbsup: