VakifBank Turk Telekom Istanbul 2012/2013

• thankss......
    I do not understand. but very good
    :thumbsup:

• Kubra or any other young players will have a chance in Vakif A team next year? My guess, Gosia will retire and Fuhrst may leave.

PS: Vakifbank doesn't have Telekom as sponsor anymore, so, title of this thread should be only Vakifbank.

• Glinka will most probably leave VB this year....thanks Glinka for everything..you have been one of the best foreign players i've ever watched in Turkish league. with your personality,game you will be in my heart.. :flower: :rose: :drink: ;(

• Glinka will most probably leave VB this year....thanks Glinka for everything..you have been one of the best foreign players i've ever watched in Turkish league. with your personality,game you will be in my heart.. :flower: :rose: :drink: ;(

Will she go back to Poland to play some more? or, will she still stay around Vakif (as an assistant or something like that)?

Btw, I read that Guidetti extended his contract 1 more year, so, he'll be here for next 2 years. Hope he makes somethings more like adopting junior players to Vakif-A team and makes somethings more about the style of game. This 2 years, after winning all cups, is a good period for any coach to realize his ultimate dreams in the volley, system, style, etc.

• Will she go back to Poland to play some more? or, will she still stay around Vakif (as an assistant or something like that)?

Btw, I read that Guidetti extended his contract 1 more year, so, he'll be here for next 2 years. Hope he makes somethings more like adopting junior players to Vakif-A team and makes somethings more about the style of game. This 2 years, after winning all cups, is a good period for any coach to realize his ultimate dreams in the volley, system, style, etc.

no idea for now ! maybe who knows ?

• I think that Glinka will stay in Turkey and she will help young players oraz maybe she stay with Vakifbank and she will help them (players and staff). She loves volleyball and i don't believe that she could be forget about all memories, succes and other ;)

• Güldeniz Önal scores with foot :win:

Cool! :thumbup: I'm sure that she wanted to do that :lol: