• A few days ago i saw a comment about Tandara's powerful body and just wanted to open a topic about bodies.I know there are many players i missed in list so i want your helps to fill :win: Which players you could add to list?

There are lots of legends to add list but just wanted to categorize active players.

Strong Bodies : Most of cuban and russian players,Glinka,Wang,Neriman,Pereria,Tandara,Nikolic,Brakocevic,Togut,Garay,Haneef Park,Filipova,Susschke,Neslihan,Gozde,Arrighetti,Adenizia,Skowronska,Alajbeg,Popovic

Athletic Bodies : Most of Cuban players,Hooker,Obmachaeva,Akinradewo,Poljak,Rasic,Cruz,Adenizia,Kim Yeon,Arrighetti,De La Cruz,Moroz,Harmotto,Nikolic,Fabiana,Garay,Bahar,Hui,Wilson,Nikolova,L. Bosetti

Thin bodies :Hooker,Saori,Bahar,Werblinska,Stam,Sloejets,Ruiz,Kim Yeon,Goncharova,Rondon,Naz,Asia Kaczor,Flier,Hippe,Mihajilovic,Polen,Joychina

Overweight bodies : Wang, Bown,Scott Arrunda, Berg,Sassa,Eve,Busra,Chen Liyi,Thaisa,Havlickova,Rourke,Galluso,Ramirez,Carillo,Esra,Costagrande,Davis,Starovic,Suellen

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 13 times, last by StarNight ().

• Havlickova is overweight!!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• BTW, the player that you put in OW without their team mates next to them, they will be normal near other people XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Tayibba Haneef is very big and looks very strong, she is 201 cm tall and weights very much I guess. Valentina Diouf is 202 cm tall and weights 95 kg. Lucia Fresco from Argentina NT is 193 cm and weights 98kg according to WGP 2012 roster. I guess she is the most heavy player, cant think of any over that at least on straight arm.

Tatiana Kosheleva is one of the most thin players, she is 191cm tall and weights only 67 kg. Also Merkulova is very, very thin, when u see her in real life u really notice it, even more thin than Gamova.

• I think Goncharova and Kim Y.K. belong to Players with thin body built along with Gamova. I'd like to add Fe Garay or perhaps Sittirak Onuma to "strong" and "full" body types, however, I don't think Jaque belongs to that group. For overweight, I'd add Wingate from Puerto Rico and Paola Galusso from Uruguay (no offense meant).

thin: Yumilka Ruiz,
    athletic: Regla Torres,
    overweight: Daimi Ramirez

Most Russians would look thin because of their height.

• Thin bodies: Debby Stam, Lonneke Sloetjes.

Tayfun, Jacqueline a strong body???

• Wilson: strong body

• Thin bodies: Debby Stam, Lonneke Sloetjes.

Tayfun, Jacqueline a strong body???

I know her body is not very deep but she is quite powerful i think :D Ok i am gonna remove it :D

• Sometimes I have problemm on distinguishing if a player has a strong body or she's just overweigh.

First I though that Natalia was overweigh,

but I learn that she's lift weights more than anyone else in Brasil NT. :woohoo:

• In my opinion Rondon is thin! I was almost scared when I saw her live obe year ago. BTW Lindsey Berg is only 74 kg but she is not very tall and live she seems thiner that in tv (but she is not the only one)

• Players like Tayibba Haneef, Rachel Rourke, Natalia and Tandara could have been really good wrestlers I guess.

Yes, also, Strashmira Filipova is big and very, very strong. She trains for sure with much weights.

• Players like Tayibba Haneef, Rachel Rourke, Natalia and Tandara could have been really good wrestlers I guess.

I think Strashimira Fillipova could join them! Remember that pic of her together with Mikhail Karpol? :lol: :rolll:

Filipova - strong body type.

• Updated!

What do you guys think about Naz? I got a photo with her and she looks really thin:D

• In my opinion Rondon is thin! I was almost scared when I saw her live obe year ago. BTW Lindsey Berg is only 74 kg but she is not very tall and live she seems thiner that in tv (but she is not the only one)

Only? :lol: :lol: