• Athletic : Emilya Nikolova,Lucia Bosetti
    Overweight : Sanja Starovic

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Russian NT setter Evgeniya Startseva 185sm/63kg looks very thin in my view.

• Not offending, most of US players are either strong or fat. I wonder What If someone gets hit by Bown or Haneef's spikes.

• Not offending, most of US players are either strong or fat. I wonder What If someone gets hit by Bown or Haneef's spikes.

:lol:

The strongest IMO : Akinradewo

• Athletic Bodies : Most of Cuban players,Hooker,Obmachaeva,Akinradewo,Poljak,Rasic,Cruz,Adenizia,Kim Yeon,Arrighetti,De La Cruz,Moroz,Harmotto,Nikolic,Fabiana,Garay,Bahar,Hui,Wilson,Nikolova,L. Bosetti

Thin bodies :Hooker,Saori,Bahar,Werblinska,Stam,Sloejets,Ruiz,Kim Yeon,Goncharova,Rondon,Naz,Asia Kaczor,Flier,Hippe,Mihajilovic,Polen,Joychina

Goncharova was thin, but Obmachaeva is athletic! :drink:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Wilma Salas is thin!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Interesting topic.

Personally, I tend not to look at people's weight too much. I think player weight can sometimes be misleading. I know of some players who look like they have the ideal body type and weight, but some of them actually smoke too much or they don't eat right enough and that's how they stay slim. I also know some players who are not lazy in the gym, but just have a certain body type and although they exercise a lot, they still look heavy. And then there are those who look quite athletic but they actually have hidden defects like weak knees or are prone to injuries.

I think every player is responsible in finding their own ideal "playing weight" where they feel comfortable and can be effective. :)

• Here is a video where Natalia Pereira lifts a 98 kg guy with ease and takes 135 kg in a squat excersise: (they also make some comparision with Tandara, surprisingly :lol: )

[media]

[media]

• After seeing Brasil's libero, you still say that Lindsey Berg is fat???

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Loca, definitely not :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Could someone upload the Brazilian Libero's photos please? :P

What's her name?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.