• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• loca is surverying this thread waiting to pounce :hit: someone who will talk bad about her linsey berg :rolll:

• Suelen Pinto (168 cm 83 kg) > Lindsay Berg (173 cm 75 kg ) > Paola Galusso (169 cm 70 kg)

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• loca is surverying this thread waiting to pounce :hit: someone who will talk bad about her linsey berg :rolll:

I have just taken the key of the car... I'm coming...

(just kidding :thumbup: )

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Suelen Pinto (168 cm 83 kg) > Lindsay Berg (173 cm 75 kg ) > Paola Galusso (169 cm 70 kg)

1,74 Wiky docet

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• 1,74 Wiky docet

the update : 173 cm 77 kg .

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Hey who is this paula galusso is she good?

• No one will know the truth... on another website there are 2 different thinks written, I don't know which one is to believe XD

• I will add Berg to thin list for Loca :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She is "normal" no thin or fat! :whistling:

• I think we do not need the numbers ! We can just look on TV or photos, and we will see if shes overweight, thin or strong body or not :D
    I do not think that players tell the truth about the numbers sometimes :D :whistle:

• I agree with King totally, the numbers might not be the truth....in fact, you never talk about girls weight either so we are doing bad, bad things now :D