Kim Yeon-Koung vs. Heungkuk

• Kim Yeon-Koung is one of the best players in the world.
    Heungkuk is the korean club which has (had) the right to Kim.
    KOVO is Korean Volleyball Federation. KVA is Korea Volleyball Association. "KOVO is the organization which deals only with the pro league... KVA which do a job related with international competition... Actually KOVO and KVA's interest were in antagonistic relationship for a long time..." (Aegis).

(02.06.12 Aegis) : "The teams that have made offer : Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Eczacibasi, Rabita, Azerrail, Dinamo Moscow".

02.07.12 Aegis : "Without approval about transfer from Heungkuk or KVA, she cannot perform in court".

02.07.12 Noah :

02.07.12 Latvian :

I have checked korean pages today...
    It seems to me this issue turns into law suite... :hit: :wall:
    Every X-man wants a piece of the pie... X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

Poor Kimy! ;(

(05.07.12 Aegis) : "Heungkuk terminated the contract and announced it to Fenerbahce without any discussion with Kim".

06.07.12 Aegis :

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

Edited once, last by Latvian ().

• Rescue is coming! :super:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• http://sports.media.daum.net/v…?newsid=20120713065603670

KVA president LIM Tae-hee, "Kim`s transfer issue, priority on the volleyball development and national prestige."

Summary:

KVA held a ceremony for Korean women`s volleyball team in London Olympics on June 12.

There, KVA president Lim said, "There are many questions on my SNS asking about Kim Yeon-Koung`s transfer issue. I hope the conversations to be continued in constructive manner. Players are the precious property of the nation."

Concerning his words, emphasizing "We must make much of a person first," it is expected that KVA is going to continue further procedure of Kim getting ITC.

Kim also said, "I hope the problem to be solved before the Olympics. I want to play in a team where I can learn a lot and adapt well. It`s true that there were offers from Baku, but I`m now thinking of Turkey. When the president Lim visited the training camp on June 10, I had a long converstion with him. KVA is also concerning a lot about my situation, and they are thinking in a way in favor of me."

The situation is going better and better. :drink:

I hope that Lim`s words are not a mere lip service as a politician. ;)

• [quote='Aegis',index.php?page=Thread&postID=174090#post174090]http://sports.media.daum.net/v…?newsid=20120713065603670

KVA president LIM Tae-hee, "Kim`s transfer issue, priority on the volleyball development and national prestige."

Summary:

KVA held a ceremony for Korean women`s volleyball team in London Olympics on June 12.

There, KVA president Lim said, "There are many questions on my SNS asking about Kim Yeon-Koung`s transfer issue. I hope the conversations to be continued in constructive manner. Players are the precious property of the nation."

Conce

Why Turkey?? :lol:

• [quote='Mirkan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=174096#post174096][quote='Aegis',index.php?page=Thread&postID=174090#post174090]http://sports.media.daum.net/v…?newsid=20120713065603670

Summary:

There, KVA president Lim said, "There are many questions on my SNS asking about Kim Yeon-Koung`s transfer issue. I hope the conversations to be continued in constructive manner. Players are the precious property o

reallay KIM in Turkey??? ola ola :obey: :dance6:

• Hopefully the situation will resolve in one way or another. It's sad to see a player having lots of difficulties and not being able to transfer to the club she wants.
    Thanks a lot for the detailed info, by the way!

• Kim got what she wanted and she has signed 2 more years with Fener.

Good for her. At least now she'll be happy and without too much of this drama.

• I wonder if it's true that Kim Y.K. threatened to boycott the London Olympics if the contract issue won't be resolved. :D

Or that she would stop playing volleyball for 2 years to be free to change nationalities even :!:

Totally fair enough! :whistle: