Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2012/2013

• Photos from Eczacibasi VitrA's 1st day of singing ceremony and activities

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gulden blocks Neslihan :lol: btw Poljak should recieve offers from Resident Evil Serie 6 :lol:

:rolll:

great pics, Melis and her perfect abla :D i like it :D
    btw it's really awesome event, not only Eczaci's fans can meet their favourite players but it's also great promotion of volleyball :win:

http://www.ntvspor.net/video-g…si-vitra-yeni-sezonu-acti
    short footage from this event and interviews with players for NtvSpor

• more photos from yesterday: http://www.facebook.com/Eczaci…ybol/photos_stream?ref=ts

and one from today

new colour of the t-shirt, so Eczaci will play in orange, white and black :D

Wow black jersey looks very nice :obey: (Players also like it according to twitter :D ) They also have gray jerseys but they don't use them very often as much as white or orange.

• Neslihan is knitting in Ayazaga while waiting training to start :lol:

• Petrovic suddenly reminds me Hannah in Dexter series. She definitely looks like her, both of them have an attractive beauty. :thumbup:

• can someone write what did she say ?

It is pregame analysis. She says.. after loss against Vakif, Ecz needs to recover and, to win against Tauron, Ecz needs Maja's blocks and Neslihan's attacks.. bla bla. (so, Maja didn't play and commentator ms Burcu's pregame analysis fails.)

• (Can I take the discussion about Ozge, Neslihan, etc here in this thread? I'm lost in discussions in Transfer and CEV CL threads.)

Well, people, I see main problem with Ecz is about Neslihan, her negative effect to the teams (Ecz and NT) in last years as she consider herself "single leader" of these teams even though she hasn't contributed enough for success of her teams, Ecz and NT in that most plays have been set for her. Individual successes? Yes, but, no any team success by teams she has played. I say unsuccess of her teams is due to her "early" single leadership in teams she play, without any real team success, that's, an unproven leadership, doesn't deserve leadership, hence, her teams will always fail as long as Neslihan behaves like that.

As for Ozge; most of anti-Ozge fans are anti-Ozge because of her some words just after the semi-final win of Vakif against Fener in 2011 CEV F4.
    Just because of ths, by Fener occupied sport media, marketing reason, many people, actually Fener fans have been talking bad about Ozge's game quality. Of course, she isn't the best setter of the world, but, words about her are totally biased. Fener fans made the same thing about Nilay now, who is playing for Fener now, as she was a point winner, 2 aces in last set against Fener in 2011 F4. I see that Fener fans have been unable to forget Ozge and Nilay. Only mistake of Ozge is to set plays for Neslihan more and more (why? Because Neslihan has power in the club and Ozge is obeying that while she shouldn't..)