Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2012/2013

• Neslihan talks about education and sports

Being a professional athlete at an early age had a negative impact on my educational process. I had problems like every athlete. Especially too many missed hours caused me problems. At the age of 16 I was a national volleyball player and I was going to high school. Training three times a day and school was very tiring. I had no social life. The system of that time forced me to make a decision between education and sports but my parents helped me to overcome this situation.

The first year I entered college, I chose the sports academy. After national camp I went to the ability test where they wanted a medical report from me. I was very surprised. I couldn’t understand why they wanted a medical report from a national athlete.

We arranged the medical report. Then I had to go to an exam. I had to finish an obstacle course on time. But I failed.
    According to the talent test I had no talent. :rolll:
    Later I lost my motivation and I felt betrayed. Now I’m studying at Gazi University thanks to the quota for national athletes.

• I couldn’t understand why they wanted a medical report from a national athlete.

We arranged the medical report. Then I had to go to an exam. I had to finish an obstacle course on time. But I failed.
    According to the talent test I had no talent.

How she sees herself above everyone else, we see this in her words. She couldn't understand why she was asked a medical report? Even a simple worker is asked medical report everytime when he changes factory or from time to time, at the same factory. Why? Because you live in a community when you go to a school, uni, factory, etc and cautions are taken against infectious, transmissible diseases in the community.

They maybe right. That you are a volleyball player or any professional sport player doesn't necessarily have to mean you have talent.

• So she can play Universiade. :lol:

• I tought they will stop play volleyball for a while :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I just saw this
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=14&id=16864&topic=2

Esra is getting married. It is ok.
    But, why marrying in Barcelona? Was it to watch Barca match first? Huh, it'd be better to marry in Munich then.

Really, what is their love of Ecz players for Spain? Neslihan gives a Spainish middle name to her daughter and now this, Esra marrying in Spain..
    Are they trying to gain Spain/Euro passport or what? Characterless people.

And, these are NT players. who are performing very poor and they are still playing at NT.
    Go, play for Spain NT then.

• Open your mind man, the world is beautiful! :thumbup: so what if they like Spain, what do you have to do with it? why be so judgmental about it? Maybe you should go to Spain and see why they like it so much about it...you might even surprise yourself. :teach:

• Open your mind man, the world is beautiful! :thumbup: so what if they like Spain, what do you have to do with it? why be so judgmental about it? Maybe you should go to Spain and see why they like it so much about it...you might even surprise yourself. :teach:

Sure, they can love Spain, no problem. And, of course, I too am free not to like such people, right?

This has nothing to do with Spain, this kind of character in some people can be seen all over the world; in Gangham region of Korea, in Brooklyne of USA and so on. Such people like Neslihan and Esra and suchs in other parts of the world seperate themselves from ordinary people, see themselves as elites, etc and they think they do great things by doing absurd things like that. Spain? Hey, there are much better scenes in Turkey than there, to spend honeymoon. If they were searching something different place, they could go to Mauritius island in Africa.

• Sure, they can love Spain, no problem. And, of course, I too am free not to like such people, right?

This has nothing to do with Spain, this kind of character in some people can be seen all over the world; in Gangham region of Korea, in Brooklyne of USA and so on. Such people like Neslihan and Esra and suchs in other parts of the world seperate themselves from ordinary people, see themselves as elites, etc and they think they do great things by doing absurd things like that. Spain? Hey, there are much better scenes in Turkey than there, to spend honeymoon. If they were searching something different place, they could go to Mauritius island in Africa.

better scenes maybe for you...who are you to say which is the best place for them? but you think how you want...is your life, not mine. ;)

• better scenes maybe for you...who are you to say which is the best place for them? but you think how you want...is your life, not mine. ;)

Of course, they are free to do whatever they want to do. They have huge freedom. I have a little freedom here, saying a word or two only.
    Anyway, my first post here about their Spain love stays unanswered.

• Congratulations to Esra and her husband :flower: :flower: