Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2012/2013

• Denise Hanke interview :win:

Best players choose Turkey

Turkish league is one of the best in europe.Best players are playing there and also best ones would like to play here.Coming to Turkey from Germany will be a good step for my personal career.I am very optimistic,i believe everything will be nice for me.At the end of this season, I was expecting to receive offers from abroad and aswell it came.I had to do the best one,due to location of istanbul and turkey i choosed Eczacıbaşı

2 years ago in istanbul i have played against Eczacıbaşı in İstanbul.Lately I've followed the play-off matches. I'm excited to play with such a great team. I know I'm in one of the top-level clubs. The goal here is to win trophies. As much as possible i will try to win more trophies.

Everyone knows Neslihan

I am very happy to play in the same team with Neslihan Darnel.She represents Turkey in a very good way.On the other hand Hanke says about the competition between Senior NT setter Ozge and U23 NT setter Asuman for next season '' "I put out my best, and try to make the best for my place in the team.I will improve a lot this year

Vakıfbank's job will not be easy

They are also a very good team,they had a perfect season this year,they have won all games in season but I'm sure next year all teams will fight against them with a different motivation.Guidetti congratulated me when he heared my transfer to Eczacibasi.It will be also exciting to play against my NT team friend Chris Fürst in league.

I like Italian style

As soon as possible i wanna start work with Lorenzo Micelli.I still didn't meet with him but i like to work with italian coaches.Lorenzo is a very good teacher,i know.

I am a complete player

Hanke describes her game '' First i use my left hand.My block,defence and my attacks are good.My services are also strong.I will try to reflect my all features on the field next season.What makes me diffrent is being a complete setter.I will do my best next season.

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/7…ncular-turkiyeyi-seciyor/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oh my! Isn't she a bit too confident.. even when players win individual awards and are asked about it they don;t say stuff like that. However a good transfer for EZC. I have a question.. Are Ozge and Asuman both staying? 3 setters like FB this year

• Ehh it's good to have self confidence :D Asuman is staying for sure but Ozge's situation is not clear.She has a valid contract for next season so it depends on Micelli.It seems she doesn't want to stay but club also doesn't wanna give her to their main rivals without a payment.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oh my! Isn't she a bit too confident.. even when players win individual awards and are asked about it they don;t say stuff like that. However a good transfer for EZC. I have a question.. Are Ozge and Asuman both staying? 3 setters like FB this year

I was also quite surprised when I read the interview...probably the language differences make the interview sound different than what she intended to say, because she never said any similar things in German interviews, for example when she won league MVP she always said she is nothing without her team and everybody works well, that she couldn't do anything without good reception and good attackers etc.

• I was also quite surprised when I read the interview...probably the language differences make the interview sound different than what she intended to say, because she never said any similar things in German interviews, for example when she won league MVP she always said she is nothing without her team and everybody works well, that she couldn't do anything without good reception and good attackers etc.

Thought about that too.. However I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do. In fact I'm excited for next season even more.. I think many teams in every league have made some good transfers so I think it will be more unpredictable..

• Thanks, Tayfun :flower: :flower:

• I am a complete player

Hanke describes her game '' First i use my left hand.My block,defence and my attacks are good.My services are also strong.I will try to reflect my all features on the field next season.What makes me diffrent is being a complete setter.I will do my best next season.

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/7…ncular-turkiyeyi-seciyor/

Go Hanke and beat VB with your sets ! :super:

• Actor Kamil Güler confirms relationship with Neslihan Demir

It’s true that we have a relationship. We’ve been together for 1 month. Our mutual friends introduced us. We are very happy. Let me point out one thing: Our relationship didn’t start when Neslihan was married. We didn’t even know each other. This claim is despicable and evil.

:white: :white: :white:

• Hope that Gioli won't be in Turkey anymore..she could steal her also this one

Did Gioli also get divorced? Otherwise, how could she was hitting on Orkun? She has her husband and lovely son...called Gabriele? I don't know if all the things are true, but from what I heard from you, she's like a living devil or something. Neslihan probably hates her so much, and it's not a big surprise at all. I'd do the same actually.

I'm happy for Neslihan. Hopefully everything goes well with her :heart: