HOW YOU CAN HELP - Kim Yeon-Koung's Status

• Hello, volleyball fans around the world.
    I just joined this forum seeking your help for Kim Yeon-Koung, the South Korean player who just won MVP and Scoring category in London 2012 Olympics.
    I'm not sure if all of you are aware of Kim Yeon-Koung's status, but currently, she is facing contract/legal with her old team, Heung-guk Pink Spiders, and the Korean Volleyball Federation.
    They are refusing to let Kim go back to Turkey or make her a free agent. At this rate, Kim will either force to come back to Korea or be sent to another team against her choice.
    If you are already aware of this entire situation, and was wondering how you could help, then I have a suggestion.
    Yim Tae-Hee is the chairman of Korean Volleyball Federation. If he were to sign Kim's release letter, she will gain her free agent status from Heung-guk Pink Spiders.
    But Yim Tae-hee has refused to do so, and most likely will not sign it. However, Yim is a policitian running for Presidency in South Korea, and does not like negative publicity about him.
    He has already closed his Twitter account, but he still has a facebook page, where Korean fans are fighting for Kim's cause.
    If you were to leave a comment, "FREE KIM YEON-KOUNG", or "RELEASE KIM YEON-KOUNG", then he would be forced to make a good decision for his reputation.
    Here is his facebook page, and I certainly hope all volleyball fans around the world, and Kim's fans would support us in this difficult fight. Please do spread this thread or its content.
    http://www.facebook.com/ImTEI
    Have a good day,
    Sincerely

• Old news, she is already free and has signed with FB ;)

• I though it was over 8|

• I don't think fans outside of Korea understand... although she did sign with fb, she will have to go through lawsuit against Heung-guk & KOVO for about a year to gain her freedom.
    However, Kim earning the MVP honors may turn the tides a little bit, and hopefully Yim Tae-hee will sign her release letter, because without that, she is still confined by the rules of the KOVO because she's a Korean citizen. So don't let down your guards just yet...

• I guess this is like Yao Ming having to pay the Chinese basketball federation money while he played in the NBA, because Chinese basketball was soooo much better than the NBA.