• What do you think about the roster of the 2012 Korean team?

They have a good setter (Kim Sa-Nee) and a great player (Kim Yeon-Koung), but what about the other positions? IMO Han Song-Ji is a good OH and the two MBs are not bad. But I think they have problems with Opp. They have to find somebody. What is the duty of Hee if she doesn't spike nor receive? Blocking and defending? Wouldn't it be better to play with Hwang?

• where are Yoo-Na Bae and La Hea-Won or how were the 2 named? they were goodspikers and La was very good on this position I think

• What do you think about the roster of the 2012 Korean team?

They have a good setter (Kim Sa-Nee) and a great player (Kim Yeon-Koung), but what about the other positions? IMO Han Song-Ji is a good OH and the two MBs are not bad. But I think they have problems with Opp. They have to find somebody. What is the duty of Hee if she doesn't spike nor receive? Blocking and defending? Wouldn't it be better to play with Hwang?

I think hwang will not make much difference since she and hee jin are only on the same level

• where are Yoo-Na Bae and La Hea-Won or how were the 2 named? they were goodspikers and La was very good on this position I think

I checked both players in NT since WGP 2006. As I see Hea-Won La was never a starter, she was OPP substition, however both she and Yoo-Na Bae also can play as OH. Bae in 2006 played as OH, sometimes was starter, sometimes not. Those times also Hwang was in NT, she was starting OPP. In WC 2007 Bae started being receiving OPP, as OH played Kim and Yoo-Mi Han. La was substition and she played there as OH. Also in Olympic Qualification in 2008 Yoo-Na Bae was starting receiving OPP, on left side was Min-Ji Kim with Yoo-Mi Han/Hyo-Sook Lim. Last time both La and Bae were in NT during WGP 2009, however Bae didn't play as well as earlier. She was substituted for La and also for current starting OPP Hee-Jin Kim. During match against Germany Bae had serious injury. During next tournaments: World Champion Qualifications in 2009, Asian Championships 2009 and Grand Champions Cup 2009, Bae and La weren't in NT. Hea-Won La since 2009 didn't come back to NT, Yoo-Na Bae came back in 2011 WGP. In first matches she was starting OPP, but later she lost place4 due to weak performances and starter became Hwang. After WGP in 2011 Asian Championships Bae disappeared again and OPP became Hee-Jin Kim, next to Hwang, who was Kim's substitution in London. Comparing Bae with La I don't agree with statement that La is better, if she was she had to be starter, but starter was Bae. In years 2006-2008 she seemed better than later, but La was weaker all the time and didn't get so many points, even when she had chance to do it. I wonder in what shape currently are both of them, if at least one of them can handle scoring well, she should be called again to NT. I think that better solution would be still Yoo-Na Bae, however both can be back either OPP or OH, because their reception isn't weak point. Btw. how they're playing in Korean League last seasons?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I remember La from match against Poland in WGP 2006 and she won the match for them :) Hwang was the starter I think but was playing very poor

• I remember La from match against Poland in WGP 2006 and she won the match for them :) Hwang was the starter I think but was playing very poor

Yes, you're rgiht, but it was the only one match when La made the difference ;) Yoo-Na Bae played there as OH stats from that match

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game