Simona Gioli
    Özge Nur Yurtdagülen
    Nilay Özek
    Sinem Barut

Libero:
    Derya Çayırgan
    Necla Güçlü Esepaşa
    Bihter Dumanoğlu

• What is the situation concerning Dom Rep NT-libero ???

Besides, I think GS needs a 2nd strong MB...

My team:

Leo - Calderon, Molnar - Neriman, Gioli - ?, ?

• Özge Nur is very talented player also Nilay is a decent player although she has never been a spectacular player :whistle:

As libero I believe they will use Derya, she was chosen as MVP in last European University Championship :)

• Özge Nur is very talented player also Nilay is a decent player although she has never been a spectacular player :whistle:

As libero I believe they will use Derya, she was chosen as MVP in last European University Championship :)

Is Ozge Nur strong enough for CL-level? And Derya?

• It would be a big enjoy for us to watch Brenda's insane diggings, but if she comes, she will mainly play in CL so I have doubts about that transfer.

About 2nd middle, I think Nilay and Özge are quite average players and enough for the league, but I don't know what to expect from them in CL. Nilay is experienced player and she was quite good last year, Özge is a young and talented one and she had a chance to play in NT this year. We will see how she will perform but I don't think Galatasaray will transfer a middle for this season anymore. And the reality is that Galatasaray doesn't expect to win CL or playing F4. Of course the menagers and players will aim at the best but this is the first year in CL and playing play-off matches would'nt be a big loss. I think their first aim is to get CL ticket for next season by finishing in top 3 in the league. I think we can expect something then.

• Is Ozge Nur strong enough for CL-level? And Derya?

neither of them has played in CL before so for sure it is gonna be hard for both of them. It is hard to talk about Özge since she is so young however I believe that Derya is enough for CL and we have Lo Bianco, which means you should add 1 extra point to the quality of MBs since she will upgrade their level anyway :lol:

Indeed, if Molnar and Derya would manage to cover Neriman's lack of reception, GS might reach final four :win:

• I think in some matches we will see playing as opposite Gioli or Calderon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Christmas dinner for GS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATzo390FIvw

What does Leo say? I am not sure but it sounds like this: "ekmek çocusel/kokusuler çuiu ekmek istiyorum"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• first she says "Mutlu Yıllar" means "Happy new year"

and then she says "Ekmek çok güzel çünkü ekmek istiyorum" she tries to say " I want bread because it's very beautiful" probably :lol:

• first she says "Mutlu Yıllar" means "Happy new year"

and then she says "Ekmek çok güzel çünkü ekmek istiyorum" she tries to say " I want bread because it's very beautiful" probably :lol:

I know the meaning of "Mutlu Yıllar" :thumbsup:

BTW I guessed some words :) :thumbup: :D

• yeah congratulations :thumbsup:

Let's celebrate! :drink:

It was difficult put the k instead of c in "bread" but I understand well ç instead of c in the second word XD

• I'm not really sure but Turkish ç must be the same as Italian c in ciao. :)

Yes, on the other hand the "c" is like the one in "car"

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Galatasaray will be in Italy to train here

01/29 Bergamo
    01/30 Busto