To all fans of Yeon-koung KIM

• At least I understand anything. Who is against Her? FIVB, HG or Fenerbahce? Will She play in that season or not at least?

:lol:
    HG is against her.FIVB is still an unknown one. FBs management isnt intelligent enough to protect her and help her case. For example despite Kazans disqualification request because of the dual contract, Juantorena is playing without any problem.Trentinos president is protecting him.There is no one like Mosna in fenerbahçe .

• my concern now shifts to the korean league itself, why is it during the 90's korea is quite competitive in the international level but now they are having a hard time? what went wrong?

• my concern now shifts to the korean league itself, why is it during the 90's korea is quite competitive in the international level but now they are having a hard time? what went wrong?

Yes, you are right completely.

FIVB was very surprised during this process, that current korean pro league rule is so much unfavorable to players. It's like a slavery. It's a shame. great shame :(

First of all, all members of federations and associations are very putrid. and players are too week to stop it, since VB is not such popular in Korea.
    Now situation seems get changed because of this events. at least FIVB recognize that such stupid rules.

I will not give you exemples,,,, how are the stupid rules ... too many :(

• What KOVO is doing is essentially the same thing that the Chinese Basketball Association did with Yao Ming.

You pay us to play for any club around the world. We tell you to play for national team whenever.

This player is a free agent, with an expired contract. The player can go to any team, without compensation of transfer to her previous employer.

The only thing that I can come up with is that somewhere in the agreement that Kim had when she played in Japan with JT Marvelous, there was a "return" agreement (loan time frame), if she was "loaned" to JT. I cannot confirm this, but that is the only thing I can think of before going to Fenerbache.

FIVB needs to have a simple contract to protect players. Yes, if players are not paid, then they should be free agents. But once the contract has expired, the player should be able to choose which team they want to play for.

If I was Kim, I would try to fire my agent for getting me into this mess.

• Kim is very unlucky that she is playing for Fenerbahce. You can't find worse management than the fenerbahce volleyball team's one.

Kim may answer you;
    I have not broken any rules but the reality that the places that truly cherish me,
    worry about my future and earnestly help me are the Fenerbahce Sport Club
    and the Turkish Volleyball Federation makes me really sad! TT

Hate irrational and meaningless posts. You are clearly biased against Fener. The current situation has got nothing to the Fener. Only between Kim and the ex-Company.

Fener has done the agreement upon the verification of Fivb.

Just read before posting.

• I'm not against Fener , I'm against their irrational management.I explained it in another post. Even this season I'm supporting Fener because of Nilay. Maybe you should read before posting .GOT IT ?? :down:

• It is soo obvious that one really doesn't need to be biased in order to criticize Fenerbahçe's amateur management, maybe you fanatics should try to look from more objective perspective and make autocriticism :roll:

• Has she still plan to retire?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm not against Fener , I'm against their irrational management.I explained it in another post. Even this season I'm supporting Fener because of Nilay. Maybe you should read before posting .GOT IT ?? :down:

It does not matter who you support or whatever reason you do that for. At least for me.
    Fener may have bad management, but about the current situation, that's not their fault.

• It is soo obvious that one really doesn't need to be biased in order to criticize Fenerbahçe's amateur management, maybe you fanatics should try to look from more objective perspective and make autocriticism :roll:

Do not dare to call anybody fanatics, unless you know that person. So be aware.
    As stated before, Fener may have a bad management, that does not make it automatic quilty for the current situation. That only emphasizes that.
    Nothing else.

If calling for rational thinking and analyzing the current situation and putting certain opinion leads you to call people fanatics.

Than you might well be in that category yourself.

• This is some news about KIM

All fans of YK KIM requesting government inspection on KVA. On one hand this is to press KVA, on the other hand we really need to do it. The association is really corrupted and so many players are suffering.

And KIM will return to Korea from Doha on 18th and will have press conference on 19th. She wants to bring this to CAS (court of arbitration for sport).

We are preparing on-line petition for her. I will post here when it is done, please help her to be free.

Sincerely

• Ace and the team have an new update on this ridiculous fiasco.
    http://www.volleywood.net/leag…im-yeon-koung-scandal-ii/

YK Kim should just tell them. "I will retire if you do not let me go. I will never play for your team again. I will never play for the national team again. I will give up my dreams of being the best player for this country because of your selfish actions."

• I am soooooooooo said and angry about this situation, again.
    I don't know what is the best solution now. practically and unfortunately... no hope.
    Naturalization, maybe? The only way I can imagine that she can escape from the hell.
    I will support her anyway, whatever she decides.
    She loves her national team very much, and always being proud of it.
    If she has to play against korean national team .... how hard it will be to her?
    A big big tragedy...

• I think is more than time for players to go for International Court....

For me the rules that FIVB apply for international transfers can be quite dictatorial sometimes... ;/ I mean, the players should be free to work internationally in clubs despite their federations! I just dont understand why cubans for example have to stay 2 years away from sport to work in a club!