Petition for Yeon-koung KIM

• If it makes you laughing ...
    But when we can read here the words of "freedom" and even "slavery" for the Kim (a nice player I agree) case, it's (at least) a little bit shocking :thumbdown:

im laughing but its true petitions won't work in north korea and i doubt even diplomacy through the use of consuls, ambassadors etc. will work either :whistle:

• im laughing but its true petitions won't work in north korea and i doubt even diplomacy through the use of consuls, ambassadors etc. will work either :whistle:

Where did you read I said a petition would be useful for North Korea ?
    Just hope Kim can play in Europa and leave greedy South Korean companies and you'll have the impression we live in the best of the worlds :roll:

• i wonder what north korea have anything to do with this issue :roll:

• Btw good news for Kim if sources are true Fb payed HK for 2 year loan so at least she can play now :win:

No, it's not true.

It's quite complex to explain. it's a mass, really. One thing is certain.

She've got an ITC from KVA today. She will be back at court tomorrow for CEV cup. But as an FA or on a loan is not certain yet. we have to wait.

• No, it's not true.

It's quite complex to explain. it's a mass, really. One thing is certain.

She've got an ITC from KVA today. She will be back at court tomorrow for CEV cup. But as an FA or on a loan is not certain yet. we have to wait.

Well i don't think that KVA can hold her more after all of this they will have to agree with Kim anyway :whistle: they are just escalating things for nothing you can't fight players will it is pointless

• Finally today the ITC was issued.
    I will be able to be on the courts again starting tomorrow.
    I am overwhelmed with joy that it brings tears to my eyes.
    Thank you so much to Chairman Yim Tae-hee, Vice chairman Park Sung-min,
    Ministry of Culture, Korea Sports Council, Korean Volleyball Association official Jung Sae-kyun,
    Congressmen Choi Min-hee, Noh Woong-Rae, Choi Jae-chun, Jun Byung-heon,
    to all the fans and so many people who love me and made an effort.
    I will play my hardest to make Republic of Korea better known to the world.
    I will make it up to you. Please keep watching me.

Sincerely,
    Republic of Korea Womens Volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung

• She tweeted about half an hour ago https://twitter.com/kimyk10 . It might be something to help us to understand the situation. Google translate sucks. :aww:

It is good she will be back on court but, it means nothing if she continues to play on loan. What matters here is her freedom. She must be an FA.

Totally agree with you. You know very well the point. Her agency keeping the words. So we don't know how situations is going on actually. But at least, YK said she is happy. I feel better for that.

• So guys ... :D
    Any other useless petition to propose ? :whistle:

• any other irrelevant topic to post? :rolll:

• She tweeted about half an hour ago https://twitter.com/kimyk10 . It might be something to help us to understand the situation. Google translate sucks. :aww:

It is good she will be back on court but, it means nothing if she continues to play on loan. What matters here is her freedom. She must be an FA.

I like your new profile photo very much !!!!!!!!!!! It's Gangnam Style, right?
    So happy to see her smile again.
    Maybe you have seen other photos, but here are two more for who did not see yet :)

These are taken yesterday. After she got ITC yesterday afternoon, she went directly to Ukraine to join the team. All other members already in Ukraine to prepare CEV cup. .

Well, it is not finished yet. Finally she is allowed to play in Turkey this season, but lots of things to be done for next year. We, all fans of YK, will continue to the end, until she becomes an FA forever. :)

• Korean Volleyball Association (KVA) has issued KIM Yeon-koung her international Transfer Certificate (ITC), after having 4 group* meeting on 22th October. KIM allowed to play overseas this season. However still critical points remain to be resolved. The ITC has only 1-year validity and issued regarding its urgency for this season. KIM needs to remake the contract of one year with Fenerbahce as a player of HKL on loan within 3 months to become a free agent for upcoming seasons. Park, vice chairman of the KOVO, said that they will change the rule within three months. Under the change, players who have not played six years at home will still be able to play overseas if they want to, as long as they return to South Korea and complete six year here. According to the new rule, KIM will be able to play as an FA after this season. Congressman Choi, who is helping KIM, pointed out this answer was very generalized and is getting nervous attention. He stated that the netizens and people who have interest in volleyball deem their solution as another contract with unfair conditions. The solution is a temporary one for a year, but yet confirm‍s that she is still with HKL. They were not able to provide any basis for the change of the regulation and the conflict between KOVO and KVA still exists.

*Ministry of Culter, Sports and Tourism, KVA, Korean Volleuball Federation (KOVO) and Heungkuk Life (HKL)