Dutch NT 2013-2014

• Roster:

Setters: Kim Staelens (Stiinta Bacau), Laura Dijkema (USC Münster), Femke Stoltenborg (Aurubis Hamburg), Inge Molendijk (Sliedrecht Sport)

Libero: Myrthe Schoot (Dresdner SC), Kirsten Knip (Sliedrecht Sport)

Opp: Manon Flier (Azerrail Baku), Judith Pietersen (Dresdner SC), Celeste Plak (VV Alterno)

OH: Debby Stam-Pilon (Azerrail Baku), Anne Buijs (Schweriner SC), Lonneke Sloetjes (USC Münster), Maret Grothues (Lokomotiv Baku), Angelique Vergeer (VC Weert)

MB: Caroline Wensink (Azerrail Baku), Quinta Steenbergen (Schweriner SC), Robin de Kruijf (Dresdner SC), Yvon Beliën (VC Weert)

Staff:

Headcoach: Gido Vermeulen

Assistant-coach: Ralph Post

Teammanager: Henriëtte Weersing

http://www.volleybal.nl/volleybal/oranje/oranje-dames

Important tournaments in 2013:

WGP, ECH (Germany)

• Is that an official roster? Kim Renkema seems to be playing well in Italian A2 and might at least deserve an invitation, same for Karine Muijlwijk maybe...

Kind of..It is the roster mentioned at the weblink I posted. So, at least for the moment, it is official. But it is not yet April/May, so many things can happen.

I actually just wanted to open the new thread :D :lol:

• Did Chaine retired from NT? :(

Im excited to see Inge Molendijk's name on it...I confess Im looking forward to see her development in future...I just saw one game of her so far, but I was quite surprise (positively)! ^^

• Did Chaine retired from NT? :(

Im excited to see Inge Molendijk's name on it...I confess Im looking forward to see her development in future...I just saw one game of her so far, but I was quite surprise (positively)! ^^

@ Joana

This roster suddenly appeared, about a month ago, at the Federation-website, after they updated it after a long time..that's all. So, there has not been a particular press-release or anything..

I just wanted to make the new (2013) thread, so that's the reason for posting the roster :P

In reply to your question: Yes, I'm almost sure Chaine retired...at least Vermeulen will (presumably) not call her anymore..like Blom.

• About setter, how is Judith Blansjaar?

About hitter, how is Meijners?

About blocker,how is Jeanie Stoeten?

• About hitter, how is Meijners?

I really like to watch Meijners,she can be a solution for Dutch NT at OH position.Her reception is not great maybe but quite solid but her other abilities are really well especially her jump serves are fantastic :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• where is the Floortje Meijners ? :sos: :wall:

Who is better ? Tess von Piekartz or Inge Molendijk. Dutch friends, what do you think of these girls??

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Who is better ? Tess von Piekartz or Inge Molendijk. Dutch friends, what do you think of these girls??

Floortje don't wanna play for NT, is not problem of not calling her for NT.

I'm fan of Tess, but I think she's too short for NT. That's the positiv thing for Inge.

• Floortje don't wanna play for NT, is not problem of not calling her for NT.

I'm fan of Tess, but I think she's too short for NT. That's the positiv thing for Inge.

Thanks Marieke for the infos, I didn't know that :white: So sad :roll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• About setter, how is Judith Blansjaar?

About hitter, how is Meijners?

About blocker,how is Jeanie Stoeten?

Blansjaar is no option..not good enough. Jeanine Stoeten is not making much progress..I think calling Yvon Beliën instead of Jeanine is the right decision.

As Marieke already said, Tess is talented, but not tall enough..Inge Molendijk is talented AND tall enough (1.86 m).

• Ned I'm shocked, you haven't asked about Deborah van Daalen yet :lol:

Van Daelen is a talented MB,but she is now a OPP and she will not play for NT。。。just like Meijners。。。

i always think that people may change their ideas but dutch girls do not!

• As Marieke already said, Tess is talented, but not tall enough..Inge Molendijk is talented AND tall enough (1.86 m).

I think Jeanie Stoeten is better than Yvon,also she is tall!

• Van Daelen is a talented MB,but she is now a OPP and she will not play for NT。。。just like Meijners。。。

i always think that people may change their ideas but dutch girls do not!

Well, some girls, like Floortje and Deborah, are now happy only playing for a clubteam. They are not interested in playing for the NT anymore.

• No big difference compared to last year. I was also hoping that Floojte would back to NT, but It doesn't seem to be possible. I think She likes playing in Italy.