Dutch NT 2013-2014

• I don't agree.. I think she was playing much better with the NT than now in Turkey.. We were all surprised by her great game with the NT this summer

Actually according to statistics, Pietersen is the 4th of the best OPP in Turkish League after Centoni, Ceyda Aktas(She was chosen best OPP in World Championship U20) and Sheilla with %38,46 percent. Neslihan Demir, Montano, Costagrande, Gozde Sonsirma, Hildebrand are coming after her. Besides, she is the 3rd scorer in league after Kim YK and Herrera. I think, she is quite OK.

• Finally Gido is out :wavy: Hopefully we see Meijners in NT next year although the possibility is very small as we all know.

My roster looks like this :

Stoltenborg, Dijkema
    Flier, Pietersen
    De Kuijf, Steenbergen, Belien and whoever
    Grothues, Buijs, Sloetjes, Plak
    Knip and Schoot

• Actually according to statistics, Pietersen is the 4th of the best OPP in Turkish League after Centoni, Ceyda Aktas(She was chosen best OPP in World Championship U20) and Sheilla with %38,46 percent. Neslihan Demir, Montano, Costagrande, Gozde Sonsirma, Hildebrand are coming after her. Besides, she is the 3rd scorer in league after Kim YK and Herrera. I think, she is quite OK.

Judith Pietersen is obvs worse than Manon Flier,not just when Manon was in her best shape but also now!
    Lonneke Sloetjes\Meijners can replace Manon,but Pietersen?Never,ever!

• "Dutch mentor Gido Vermeulen switches from women’s to men’s national team " :lol:

Cev

Well, Edwin Benne didn't achieve nothing in Male NT, but Vermuelen with women's didn't make success, but did some conflicts with players :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :drink: :drink: :drink:

This is HUGE :white:

At WCH in Italy we had the WORST coach of all teams...

At ECH we will have (one of) the BEST coach :obey: :obey:

• According to volleybalkrant.nl, the signing-ceremony will be on Thursday :win:

• Good for Dutch team :super: They don't have such star players but most of starting players are quite young and have a good potential to be better players, so let's keep our fingers crossed.
    I wonder who Giovanni will choose as 1st setter. Femke is playing decent in Italy on the other hand Laura is not even 1st setter in her club (is she?), so most likely Femke.

Hopefully Plak and Belien learn a lot under Giovanni's distinctive teaching system...also Pietersen, she's not that young anymore but made a good development last year compared to her horrible performance before.

• Good thing for Netherlands.. They already made some progress last season and I hope they can do well ECH too, maybe even medal. maret is getting back in shape, a good sign for their passing line-up, Buijs is doing OK, Plak is too.. So they have more variation with their line-up now.. Only thing worrying me is the setter. Laura was good with the NT and now she is a back-up, and I don't think Femke is good at all.. But we'll see

• I don't think Guidetti will change something for better- You cannot get water out of a stone.

• It's official: Giovanni Guidetti is the new head coach of the Dutch NT :drink: