Polish NT 2013

• Nice ;) :thumbsup: Makowski created a real team in Pałac Bydgoszcz and now in Delecta Bydgoszcz, although he had/has average players. Only Hugh or maybe Kuzyutkin (but not necessarily) can be better than him from avaiable candidates.

The most importantly - Coach is not Italian (Chiappini, Motta)! :cup:

Nothing will change. Maybe will be worse.

hahaha :whistle:

• 1' Real Team fight fo Medals not to 6-8 places

2' Delecta Bydgoszcz- Men aren't Woman

See on squad, what he have in Pałac... many juniors or unexperienced players [in that time] (Polak, Leys, Pelc, Skiba) old Kowalkowska and avarage players (Kuligowska, Kuehn, Mróz). Amazing team, only win the champion, beat Muszyna with Bednarek, Sadurek, Zenik, Stam, Gajgał (...) or ATOM with Ozsoy, Świeniewicz, Fernandez... ;) Be realistic.

In EC '09 Piotr replaced coach Matlak, when he had to go for her wife in hospital.Makowski had a big share of bronze medal ;)

He can make a good team, but many depends of best players - in NT must play only elite, not reserve or team B. And this is task not only for coach - PZPS in recent years was forget about women, all focused in men's team.

Nice video about NT's, watch from ~12:30

• See on squad, what he have in Pałac... many juniors or unexperienced players [in that time] (Polak, Leys, Pelc, Skiba) old Kowalkowska and avarage players (Kuligowska, Kuehn, Mróz). Amazing team, only win the champion, beat Muszyna with Bednarek, Sadurek, Zenik, Stam, Gajgał (...) or ATOM with Ozsoy, Świeniewicz, Fernandez... ;) Be realistic.

Who? Me? :lol: You :thumbsup: That was only lucky nothing else. The Big Teams had bad day that's all.

• So who is ideal candidat for you? (without Hugh) :pinch:

Błaszczyk is free :rolll:

For Our Princess ideal is Nikolai Karpol but because He would say no I will choose Hugh or Jenny Lang Ping.

• Motta is Brazilian

• Nothing it's certain, Makowski claims that it's not true. Wait a while, please. :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• if its true, no good info at all :whistle:

• It's interesting idea :drink:

This year we have the 10th anniversary of the winning gold medal on the 2003 European Championships. Polish Federation has a plan to a organize friendly match between the 2003 golden girls and 2013 POL NT. Andrzej Niemczyk is supposed to be the coach of this team again.

Niemczyk said that the starting six would be the same as in 2003. Although, some girls from the former starting six are retired now he still believes that his team will win.

So the starting six should be like this;
    S: M.Śliwa
    MB: M.Liktoras (although A.Mróz played in starting six) K.Skowrońska (she wll play as a MB like in 2003)
    OH: D.Świeniewicz, M.Niemczyk
    O: M.Glinka
    L. D.Leśniewicz

• Great idea! It would be amazing to see golden team again :)

• I cant wait :) but I doubt that girls like Liktoras or Niemczyk are in shape to play or to play the whole match, so I suppose the starting 6: Sliwa, Skowronska, Podolec (or maybe the best would be to invite Kasia Mroz), Swieniewicz, Mirek, Glinka, Lesniewicz
    Swieniewicz retired only months ago and still was practising sometimes in Pila, Lesniewicz is playing in some 3.league as setter
    and maybe there will be also girls from 2005 - Rosner, Zenik, Pycia and Bamber?