Polish NT 2013

• I must say that the absence of Świeniewicz and Dziękiwicz in Beijing is still very painful for me...

• Sadurek, Skorupa
    Skowronska, Kaczor
    Liktoras, Gajgal, Bednarek
    Glinka, Rosner, Baranska, Podolec
    Zenik

I think Rosner wasn't really bad at all but if somebody stronger existed or Baranska was as good as 2009 or 2010, Poland would have had more chances back then. Kaczor was kinda useless, I don't know why Bonitta picked her in stead of one more OH since Podolec and Glinka both are unstable receivers.

• instead of Kaczorowska I would like to see 2nd libero Medyńska :thumbup:

• Kakolewska is big surpirse for me, I dont think Tokarska is better... :whistle:

• instead of Kaczorowska I would like to see 2nd libero Medyńska :thumbup:

Mariola doesn't need a backup and using 2 libero system in my opinion would be useless here :whistle: fortunately Kaczorowska has quite stable reception, but I don't think that we'll see her on court or maybe in short periods in back row ^^

Most time on court probably we'll see:
    Bełcik - Werblińska - Dziękieiwcz - Skowrońska-Dolata - Glinka-Mogentale - Gajgał-Anioł - Zenik (L)

and on bench: Wołosz - Kowalińska - Mroczkowska - Kaczorowska - Tokarska

Tokarska is more universal, she spikes both in front of setter and from zone 2 (Kąkolewska is only better blocker, she not often spikes and mostly from middle, not running often on right wing), she's also a bit more experienced. Moreover she's not much lower than Kąkolewska. About cutting Medyńska it was certian, having Mariola.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm not quite certain but as far as I know it hasn't been even a month since Tokarska came back from her injury? Of course Dziekiewicz and Gajgal will play starters but i think it's unfair for Kakolewska who has played very well last year.

I know that many of polish users don't really consider Efimienko as a good MB, but I think she's better than Tokarska. some years ago she was like a wood but apparently she improved her attacks and now playing quite well in Sopot while Tokarska stays on bench in Novara :whistle:

• Efimienko is really good blocker, but VERY weak in attack.
    From Tokarska, Kąkolewska and Efimienko, Kąkolewska is the best, but she must learn

• I know it's too late to mention however if Poland played with that roster (plus Skorupa, Bednarek and Tomsia) 2 years ago in Ankara they would have probably made it to London in stead of Turkey :whistle: No one really expected them to be in the final and they played really well overall although they played a bad match against Turkey in the final.

I'm glad to see such a strong roster after a total messy season last year. Rozycka, Radecka, Sieczka, Kasprzak, Kaczor, Konieczna and Maj don't have professional level to play on NT...especially about the three OHs, I even got mad at them playing so bad and so much careless even though I'm not a big fan of Poland.

• I know it's too late to mention however if Poland played with that roster (plus Skorupa, Bednarek and Tomsia) 2 years ago in Ankara they would have probably made it to London in stead of Turkey :whistle: No one really expected them to be in the final and they played really well overall although they played a bad match against Turkey in the final.

I'm glad to see such a strong roster after a total messy season last year. Rozycka, Radecka, Sieczka, Kasprzak, Maj don't have professional level to play on NT...especially about the three OHs, I even got mad at them playing so bad and so much careless even though I'm not a big fan of Poland.

with Turkey we played the worst match in tournament, but what the audience did, refrees was awful....we played great torunament, but this one bad match in final,we won with Russia and Serbia. I've a hope that girls will qualify and we'll see this great squad in Italy.we could have really strong team in this last years,but we've got a big mess in girls volleyball and a lot of problems.Świderek did a great job in Ankara,we played really fast and strong volleyball,I've a hope that we will see this as well tomorrow:)

Yes, I really regret that Gosia refused to play in 2012 OG qualification tournament. Now it seems a bit strange that she agreed to play in 2014 and didn't want to play when she was 2 years younger..Of course she was then after a hard season in Turkey and must have been tired...

The girls could have won this tournament with Glinka instead of Żebrowska in starting six. :whistle:

• for me Efimienko is also not that bad, and she plays now with Iza, maybe really it will be better choice than Tokarska on the other way Zuza sometimes makes so silly mistakes under the net when setting or just taking the ball from defence, so its probably better with Tokarska :)

• Yes, I really regret that Gosia refused to play in 2012 OG qualification tournament. Now it seems a bit strange that she agreed to play in 2014 and didn't want to play when she was 2 years younger..Of course she was then after a hard season in Turkey and must have been tired...

The girls could have won this tournament with Glinka instead of Żebrowska in starting six. :whistle:

I think Poland's shitty performance last year gave her another big motivation... Probably she was like "Oh my freaking god, are they kidding me?" every time she watched Poland's matches last year. As a volleyball legend for Poland it must have been painful to watch. I think that's why she decided to help the team.

• I think Poland's shitty performance last year gave her another big motivation... Probably she was like "Oh my freaking god, are they kidding me?" every time she watched Poland's matches last year. As a volleyball legend for Poland it must have been painful to watch. I think that's why she decided to help the team.

hmm, and Przedpelski called her and persuaded her, I think this is the main reason...

• I just can't believe that our NT will not play at WCH. I can't believe what happened yesterday. I have impression, that this is the end, but the end of what? I also have impression that I won't see anymore Skowrońska, Werblińska, Zenik not talking about Glinka or Dziękiewicz in NT.
    Makowski has contract for 2 years no matters achieved results (I can't believe that also), so we'll have to still look at his sad face. So many mistakes gain the upper hand yesterday, all years of omissions. Who cares why Skorupa do not want to play in NT, if this team really needs her? No logic. We have avoided a lot of question which have to be spoken since today very loud. Our Federation has what it wanted to have. Unfortunately we also have it.
    Changes not only in roster, but in Federation, but does anybody of them and responsible people cares?

• I think it is unfortunate that we won't get to see Poland in the WCH but in all honesty I don't think they deserve to be there. Their top players haven't played as a group in a very long time and while there are definitely circumstances that affected their participation, I think with the quality of teams in Europe right now (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Belgium particularly) that are increasing in level and are playing together frequently, top players need to reevaluate their commitment to the NT. Individually, Glinka and Skrownska may be phenomenal players but that doesn't change the fact that top teams need time to evolve as a unit.