2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Rachel Rourke has said that after season 2012-2013 She will leave Atom Trefl Sopot and will choose one of offers from Turkey, Russia or Azerbaijan where She will earn four to five times more than here.

Between old and new season will create the Bermuda Triangle- Turkey - Russia - Azerbaijan Market.

• she said that? I thought only media was thinking about it? :roll:

• Rourke is a very good player and i think she won't have problem to find a team in Russia,Turkey or Azerbaijan..

hope she won't go to a new team to stay on the bench but to be starter and improve more and more

• Nadja Ninkovic (SRB) has extended her contract with Volero Zurich (SUI) for the next two years

Victoria Kuzyakina (RUS) (L) has extended her contract with Omickha OMSK (RUS) for the another season.

Ekaterina Orlova extends contract with Omickha Omsk (RUS) for at least two more years

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• but they will not be used again too bad for them :down: it will always be the opposite and the outside hitters who will do most of the attacks

• $kowroń$ka said that if Evergrande plays in World Club Championships, She will extend contract with the Club.

• I think Leo Lo Bianco this yeas signed a 2 years contract with GS, so the next year she will still play there

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• $kowroń$ka said that if Evergrande plays in World Club Championships, She will extend contract with the Club.

But the chinese champion is the Tianjin Bohai Bank,Evergrande could participate in the tournament? :?:

• But the chinese champion is the Tianjin Bohai Bank,Evergrande could participate in the tournament? :?:

She said that champion of previous season will play in Asian Cup (The best clubs from Asia) and if they will win, Evergrande will can play in World Club Championships ;)

• Natalya Mammadova stays in Omichka for one more year :)

• :lol: yeah sad day for her 1 more year of torture

I guess it was her own decision... if she didn't like it here, she would be free to go

• msybe the reason why she stayed is because she will be the sole scorer while if she goes back to rabita tthe spotlight wll be shared between her and montano :lol:

• Well,if Mamma is staying in team that's not playing in Champions League for 2nd year in a row,that means that she likes the conditions there,coach and staff,and I guess great salary!