2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Lucia Bosetti can play in Azerrail Baku :wall:
    http://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20130511093816525.html

If she would go to Azeri League, Piacenza should transfer Anne Buijs :win:

• Brazilian OH, Alessandra Franco renewed her contract with Beziers in the French League.

Russian MB, Yulia Ferulik renewed her contract with Mulhouse.

What's source do you have ? I think it's correct about Franco but Ferulik ?
    Thanks

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• What's source do you have ? I think it's correct about Franco but Ferulik ?
    Thanks

Sorry didn't post originally. The source is her agency: 4 Image Sport

• According to Melhor do Volei, Natasha, (ex-Amil) will be the new MB in Unilever

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/index.php/mercado/feminina

The first idea of the team, If Naty had stayed was to bring a foreigner Mb, but with Naty leaving, the team though better to bring Mihajlovic to replace Naty, so there was no room for another foreigner..

I dont know If it is a good signing, I guess I would prefer Valeskinha to stay...dont know..we will see.

BTW, Paula is doing everything for Unilever to sign her, every chance she has she tells press she would love to work with Bernardinho. :whistle: but I hope the team dont sign her, first we dont need her, with Gabi and Mihajlovic, second she doesnt fit the team's philosophy (well maybe that is the first reason..hehe).

• Sorry didn't post originally. The source is her agency: 4 Image Sport

Thanks a lot
    I notice that there are many players from Ligue A Fem in France
    and I really like Yiulia As a player and she is charming, not so cute but charming and funny
    Take care

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Don't know about philosophy but Paula can be nice sub if she isn't injured of course :lol:

• The "last" two active players from former China NT in 2004 OG,

Zhou Suhong (OP/OH, New Century Zhejiang, 34 years old) and Chen Jing (MB, Sichuan University, 38 years old) will retire after the National Games held in September this year.

PS: the time of the retirement of players from former China NT in 2004 OG

Feng Kun (S): 2011 (Beijing, Novara, Evergrande)
    Yang Hao (OH): 2010 (Liaoning, Peruga, Evergrande)
    Liu Ya'nan (MB/OP): 2009 (unoffical) 2013 (offical) (Liaoning)
    Li Shan (OP): 2011 (Tianjin)
    Zhao Ruirui (MB): 2008 (Army/Bayi)
    Song Nina (S): 2009 (Army/Bayi)
    Wang Lina (OH): 2012 (Army/Bayi, Guangdong, Evergrande)
    Zhang Ping (MB): 2007 (Tianjin)
    Zhang Yuehong (OH): 2009 (Liaoning, Toray)
    Zhang Na (L): 2009 (Tianjin)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I like Gabi, but they should try to sign with Érika. I want to see her back in Brazil! :(

• I did not know that Zhang Ping had retired in 2007, she was the youngest team in Athens. Was it injuries?

• but on the other hand, wouldn't it be great if bernardinho would be able to help paula regain some of her former touch?

• If she would go to Azeri League, Piacenza should transfer Anne Buijs :win:

Caprara 'll probably stay in Piacenza next year, he sayed it to rebecchi nordmeccanica's president yesterday douring the party. So I think Bosetti 'll stay also becouse her boyfriend is the scout-men of the male team of piacenza (copra elior). Caprara wants De Gennaro...

• Gioli is not willing to go to Poland so she was promised that she would have another Italian friend.... Picci. They really must have lots of money in Police. This reminds me of Atom while first season. They had experienced Maculewicz and Rinieri.

hmmm, sounds really interesting... Especially that Picci and Gioli are not friends at all...

• I hope Lucia stays at Piacenza, she had an amazing season this year.

Yes I think she's the best italian OH in this moment :super: And she definitively deserve to play in CL next season! Piacenza would build a quite strong team to be competitive in europe...
    Other Italian rumours: Piccinini, Rondon, Garzaro and Chiappafreddo in Liu-JO Modena... Secolo to Imoco Conegliano...

• Yes I think she's the best italian OH in this moment :super: And she definitively deserve to play in CL next season! Piacenza would build a quite strong team to be competitive in europe...
    Other Italian rumours: Piccinini, Rondon, Garzaro and Chiappafreddo in Liu-JO Modena... Secolo to Imoco Conegliano...

Turlea 38 yo, Leggeri 37 yo, Secolo 36 yo...Piacenza :super: