You are not logged in.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 5:46pm

Lucia Bosetti can play in Azerrail Baku :wall:
http://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20130511093816525.html

If she would go to Azeri League, Piacenza should transfer Anne Buijs :win:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 7:57pm

German Junior NT setter Magdalena Gryka will play in Impel Wroclaw next season. Her family is from Poland, so she'll have no problems to adapt.
Update: Gryka signed a 3 year contract in Wroclaw (source).

fraggle_r

Intermediate

• "fraggle_r" is male

Favourite Team: Vakif 2011 & 2013, Brazil, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: LEO, Vicca, Kim, Kaslia, Godze, Maestro A. Fabiani

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 8:25pm

Brazilian OH, Alessandra Franco renewed her contract with Beziers in the French League.

Russian MB, Yulia Ferulik renewed her contract with Mulhouse.
What's source do you have ? I think it's correct about Franco but Ferulik ?
Thanks
F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
"Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 8:40pm

Brazilian OH, Alessandra Franco renewed her contract with Beziers in the French League.

Thanks
Sorry didn't post originally. The source is her agency: 4 Image Sport

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 8:49pm

According to Melhor do Volei, Natasha, (ex-Amil) will be the new MB in Unilever

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/index.php/mercado/feminina

The first idea of the team, If Naty had stayed was to bring a foreigner Mb, but with Naty leaving, the team though better to bring Mihajlovic to replace Naty, so there was no room for another foreigner..

I dont know If it is a good signing, I guess I would prefer Valeskinha to stay...dont know..we will see.

BTW, Paula is doing everything for Unilever to sign her, every chance she has she tells press she would love to work with Bernardinho. :whistle: but I hope the team dont sign her, first we dont need her, with Gabi and Mihajlovic, second she doesnt fit the team's philosophy (well maybe that is the first reason..hehe).
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

fraggle_r

Intermediate

• "fraggle_r" is male

Favourite Team: Vakif 2011 & 2013, Brazil, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: LEO, Vicca, Kim, Kaslia, Godze, Maestro A. Fabiani

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 8:54pm

Thanks
Sorry didn't post originally. The source is her agency: 4 Image Sport
Thanks a lot
I notice that there are many players from Ligue A Fem in France
and I really like Yiulia As a player and she is charming, not so cute but charming and funny
Take care
F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
"Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 9:15pm

The first idea of the team, If Naty had stayed was to bring a foreigner Mb, but with Naty leaving, the team though better to bring Mihajlovic to replace Naty, so there was no room for another foreigner..

I dont know If it is a good signing, I guess I would prefer Valeskinha to stay...dont know..we will see.

BTW, Paula is doing everything for Unilever to sign her, every chance she has she tells press she would love to work with Bernardinho. :whistle: but I hope the team dont sign her, first we dont need her, with Gabi and Mihajlovic, second she doesnt fit the team's philosophy (well maybe that is the first reason..hehe).

Don't know about philosophy but Paula can be nice sub if she isn't injured of course :lol:

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: China NT (W/M) Russia NT (M/W) Italy NT (W/M) Poland NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Hui Ruoqi, Logan Tom

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 9:36pm

The "last" two active players from former China NT in 2004 OG,

Zhou Suhong (OP/OH, New Century Zhejiang, 34 years old) and Chen Jing (MB, Sichuan University, 38 years old) will retire after the National Games held in September this year.

PS: the time of the retirement of players from former China NT in 2004 OG

Feng Kun (S): 2011 (Beijing, Novara, Evergrande)
Yang Hao (OH): 2010 (Liaoning, Peruga, Evergrande)
Liu Ya'nan (MB/OP): 2009 (unoffical) 2013 (offical) (Liaoning)
Li Shan (OP): 2011 (Tianjin)
Zhao Ruirui (MB): 2008 (Army/Bayi)
Song Nina (S): 2009 (Army/Bayi)
Wang Lina (OH): 2012 (Army/Bayi, Guangdong, Evergrande)
Zhang Ping (MB): 2007 (Tianjin)
Zhang Yuehong (OH): 2009 (Liaoning, Toray)
Zhang Na (L): 2009 (Tianjin)

My avatar is Sanja Popovic.

voleielite

matheusvoleielite

• "voleielite" is male

Favourite Team: Sesi SP & Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Dani Lins, Nikola Grbic, Murilo Endres, Kim Y. K., Sheilla Castro, Tsvetan Sokolov, Sérgio Dutra & Camila Brait.

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 9:53pm

I like Gabi, but they should try to sign with Érika. I want to see her back in Brazil! :(
Visit my volleyball blog: http://voleielite.blogspot.com.br/ :win:

DihArnone

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russia

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tishchenko, Ekatarina Gamova, Maja Poljak, Fernanda Venturini etc

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 10:00pm

I did not know that Zhang Ping had retired in 2007, she was the youngest team in Athens. Was it injuries?

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 3:43am

I did not know that Zhang Ping had retired in 2007, she was the youngest team in Athens. Was it injuries?

yep you're right...Knee injuries..during practice or Games..Chen Zonghe would even hear from his bench grinding or sounds from her knee

aXeLbEn12

Densetsu Sannin

• "aXeLbEn12" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil, Fenerbahçe, Unilever

Favourite Players: Fofao, Kim Young, Sheilla Castro, Marianne Steinbrecher, Lioubov Sokolova, Yevgeniya Artamonova, Taismary Aguero, Giba

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 8:22am

but on the other hand, wouldn't it be great if bernardinho would be able to help paula regain some of her former touch?

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 10:22am

Korean MB, Yang Hyo-jin renewed her contract with Hyundai Hillstate.

Kim Sa-nee(S) will play in Azeri League. But it is not certain yet.

Doll

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Copra Piacenza RebecchiNordmeccanicaPC Foppapedretti Bergamo ItalyNT

Favourite Players: Zlatanov, Vlado Nikolov, Luciano De Cecco, Piccinini, Lo Bianco, Cardullo, Aguero, Turlea, Lucia Bosetti, Meijners

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 10:49am

Lucia Bosetti can play in Azerrail Baku :wall:
http://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20130511093816525.html

If she would go to Azeri League, Piacenza should transfer Anne Buijs :win:
Caprara 'll probably stay in Piacenza next year, he sayed it to rebecchi nordmeccanica's president yesterday douring the party. So I think Bosetti 'll stay also becouse her boyfriend is the scout-men of the male team of piacenza (copra elior). Caprara wants De Gennaro...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Doll" (May 12th 2013, 11:11am)

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Dürr, Hanke, Veljkovic, Ognjenovic, de Kruijf, Flier, Topic, Leys, Malykh, Apitz, Malagurski, Wolosz, Fürst, Miloš, Fabris, Van Hecke, Robinson, Lloyd, Havelkova

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 11:50am

I hope Lucia stays at Piacenza, she had an amazing season this year.

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 12:41pm

Gioli is not willing to go to Poland so she was promised that she would have another Italian friend.... Picci. They really must have lots of money in Police. This reminds me of Atom while first season. They had experienced Maculewicz and Rinieri.

jaco

Intermediate

• "jaco" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Muszynianka Muszyna

Favourite Players: Debby Stam, Malgorzata Glinka, Anna Werblinska, Aleksandra Jagielo, Magdalena Sliwa, Kerstin Tzscherlich, Michal Kubiak, Karolina Kosek

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:02pm

Gioli is not willing to go to Poland so she was promised that she would have another Italian friend.... Picci. They really must have lots of money in Police. This reminds me of Atom while first season. They had experienced Maculewicz and Rinieri.

hmmm, sounds really interesting... Especially that Picci and Gioli are not friends at all...
"Do not be sad because of people. They will all die."

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Dürr, Hanke, Veljkovic, Ognjenovic, de Kruijf, Flier, Topic, Leys, Malykh, Apitz, Malagurski, Wolosz, Fürst, Miloš, Fabris, Van Hecke, Robinson, Lloyd, Havelkova

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:16pm

But why? Polish league is a promising league and she gets paid quite a lot...

Doll

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Copra Piacenza RebecchiNordmeccanicaPC Foppapedretti Bergamo ItalyNT

Favourite Players: Zlatanov, Vlado Nikolov, Luciano De Cecco, Piccinini, Lo Bianco, Cardullo, Aguero, Turlea, Lucia Bosetti, Meijners

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:45pm

Yes I think she's the best italian OH in this moment :super: And she definitively deserve to play in CL next season! Piacenza would build a quite strong team to be competitive in europe...
Other Italian rumours: Piccinini, Rondon, Garzaro and Chiappafreddo in Liu-JO Modena... Secolo to Imoco Conegliano...

• "emil_niklas" is male

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 2:45pm

Yes I think she's the best italian OH in this moment :super: And she definitively deserve to play in CL next season! Piacenza would build a quite strong team to be competitive in europe...
Other Italian rumours: Piccinini, Rondon, Garzaro and Chiappafreddo in Liu-JO Modena... Secolo to Imoco Conegliano...

Turlea 38 yo, Leggeri 37 yo, Secolo 36 yo...Piacenza :super:

Social bookmarks