2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Vball.it says it's Evergrande. This is the only club in China that can hire foreign players I think. Because of that they can't have players from the NT.

yes I saw....well World Club Championship becomes more and more interesting...I think it will be the most balanced one we had so far. Vakif is favorite of course, but Unilever, Volero and Evergrande have good rosters also.

• If the news about Guiggi are be true, then I'll be very surprised with this transfer. I mean, Jenny was in Istanbul, I know she tried to convince Saori Kimura to come to China, Jordan Larson-Burbach was also on her list, but Guiggi? Before ACCh Ever hired a new middleblocker, so I thought she's staying and that they already have all the players they want on that position, but apparently no. Hmm, maybe Jenny saw some Challenge Cup matches and wants Martina as OH? :lol:

If the news about Guiggi are be true, then I'll be very surprised with this transfer. I mean, Jenny was in Istanbul, I know she tried to convince Saori Kimura to come to China, Jordan Larson-Burbach was also on her list, but Guiggi? Before ACCh Ever hired a new middleblocker, so I thought she's staying and that they already have all the players they want on that position, but apparently no. Hmm, maybe Jenny saw some Challenge Cup matches and wants Martina as OH? :lol:

When asked about Sokolova, Jenny said, that doesn't want her because Sokolova is too old. :lol:

• Agata in Chemik Police, her manager told me, that she has signed two-year contract.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…wicka+w+Chemiku+Police%21

• I hope that Tomsia will not go to play in Chemik, somehow it will be a step back for her, she should play in starting 6 in some strong league, on the other hand I would like to see her in Police :P

• From the conversation between Guiggi and Kuba Dolata (Kasia's husband and sports manager) on twitter looks like Martina is going to play in China. Kuba is teaching her some chinese :lol:

• The transfer of British MB Ciara Michel to Busto Arsizio is now official (from volleyball.it).

Looks like Carlo Parisi has watched German league a lot last season, after Buijs and Sloetjes she is the 3rd new Busto player arriving from Germany :white:

• Igtisadchi Baku 2013/2014

S : Nootsara , Lloyd
    OH : Onuma , Molnar , Rivera , Klineman
    MB : Paolini , Nucu , Pleumjit
    OPP : Kozuch
    L : Miyashiro , Abdullayeva

Eczacıbaşı VitrA Istanbul 2013/2014

S : Denise Hanke , Asuman Karakoyun , Özge Çemberci
    OH : Megan Hodge , Esra Gümüş , Helena Havelková
    MB : Christa Harmotto , Maja Poljak , Büşra Cansu ,
    OPP : Neslihan Darnel
    L : Gülden Kayalar Kuzubasioglu

Dinamo Kazan

S : Evgeniya Startseva
    OH : Jordan Larson-Burbach , Antonella Del Core
    MB : Maria Borodakova , Regina Moroz
    OPP : Ekaterina Gamova
    L :

Dinamo Krasnodar

S : Irina Uraleva , Anna Matienko
    OH : Rosir Calderon , Yana Scherban , Liubov Sokolova , Evgeniya Kozhukhova , Anja Spasojević
    MB : Marina Maryukhnich
    OPP : Ludmila Malofeeva
    L : Svetlana Kryuchkova

• Well, it explains why Piacenza transfered Robin de Kruijf ;) I'm not so happy about Martina heading to China because I can't watch chinese volleyball league...but some players (Brakocevic and Skowronska for example) became stronger after playing in China, so I believe it's a good sign for herself.

• If the roster of igtisadchi is real i would be really happy for kozuch cause seems she will play in a team where she should eventually.The setters are great and with fast game thanks to thai players that might be a great season for kozuch and igtisadchi.Just i dont think that she wants to leave italy :)

• Tomkom and Lloyd in one team is too much,they both deserve to play in six

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Olga Fateeva extended her contract with Omsk.

Source: Sport Express

Serbian setter Bojana Radulović extended her contract with Yenisei Krasonyarsk who was demoted to the Russian A2 League for next season.

Source: Sport Express

American OPP, Nancy Metcalf, is retiring from professional volleyball.

Source: Azeri Sport

• I'm so sad because Guiggi will play abroad! :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.