2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Media also reported about Lloyd, Klineman, Kozuch in Igtisadchi :whistle: It's very hard to distinguish which rumors about that club can be true and which not...

Totally agree, before start of the season we can't be sure who is in the roster, especially in this type of club like Iqtisadchi where we have many rumours about different players.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Eczacibasi VitrA loaned Ceylan Arisan (Junior NT - MB) to Sariyer Belediyesi next season

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17391&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi VitrA loaned Ceylan Arisan (Junior NT - MB) to Sariyer Belediyesi next season

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17391&topic=2

Very good news! :thumbup: :super: She will play as starter and have a chance to improve her skills. We need her so much as she is a very good slide attaking middle blocker. I hope everything goes as she wants. :drink:

• I don't think both Radecka and Serena are as bad as you're saying :whistle: Radecka used to be a very good setter when she was new in the NT. She had great chemistry with MBs and passed great balls to all of her teammates, however her level got down a lot all of a sudden..maybe due to injury or personal problems? I remember her amazing set to Gajgal against Korea or Peru (I don't really remember) on WCH 2010. the reception came insanely bad but she made a perfect set with her technical skill ;) nobody expected the ball to go to Gajgal. I watched some matches of Azerail last season and I think she was so ordinary...just boring and predictable sets, I would say.

Serena, I don't know. But one thing for sure, she's not a terrible setter...at least from what I've seen from her play in Busto, Bergamo and last season in Muszyna. Of course, she's not Fofato nor Lo bianco but is a solid setter I think. Plus, she's a very good blocker.

• I don't think both Radecka and Serena are as bad as you're saying :whistle: Radecka used to be a very good setter when she was new in the NT. She had great chemistry with MBs and passed great balls to all of her teammates, however her level got down a lot all of a sudden..maybe due to injury or personal problems? I remember her amazing set to Gajgal against Korea or Peru (I don't really remember) on WCH 2010. the reception came insanely bad but she made a perfect set with her technical skill ;) nobody expected the ball to go to Gajgal. I watched some matches of Azerail last season and I think she was so ordinary...just boring and predictable sets, I would say.

Serena, I don't know. But one thing for sure, she's not a terrible setter...at least from what I've seen from her play in Busto, Bergamo and last season in Muszyna. Of course, she's not Fofato nor Lo bianco but is a solid setter I think. Plus, she's a very good blocker.

Serena or Radecka won't have success in Brazil, I can say this. They are too predictable, no fast balls to OH and OPP, a really boring style I think. As you said, Radecka is getting down and down, and we have to analyze the present and not the past (it doesn't matter now if she was a solid setter years and years ago). IMO Serena have the same style of Milena, and I will keep my opinion about this two players.

• If it is true that Djurisic is going to play in Brasilia I won't be surprised if Radecka will play there too.

what's the connection between them two?

• Kimberly Hill joins Atom Trefl Sopot.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…BC+do+z%C5%82otego+Sopotu

Interesting choice, i have to watch her during GP ^^ do you know if Cabrera is staying or not? Atom's roster seems to be almost closed, if Cabrera stays it seems that they have full team.

• Cabrera is probably out.

They already signed with Leys, Kaczorowska, Hill and probably Kasprzak.

• Cabrera is probably out.
    They already signed with Leys, Kaczorowska, Hill and probably Kasprzak.

That sounds logical, however about Kasprzak there were only rumours, but it seems she's going to sign with them. I saw her as supporter, when Poland played in WL in Ergo Arena. And what about Noris, will she stay in Poland? In my opinion she's too inconsistent player.
    About Djurisic and Radecka: I don't know if it's smart choice by brazilian team signing with them (if it's true). Djurisic and Radecka played in Muszyna, but their connection can be not so good. I remember when Agnieszka Bednarek played with Milena in Farmutil Piła and later in Muszyna their connection was much worse than earlier :what:

• Anne Matthes has officially finished her indoor career and fully concentrates on beach volleyball now. She didn't get any offers that were good enough to continue as professional player, so besides playing beach volleyball she'll start studying.

• Anne Matthes has officially finished her indoor career and fully concentrates on beach volleyball now. She didn't get any offers that were good enough to continue as professional player, so besides playing beach volleyball she'll start studying.

Smart choice! :teach:

• There's one more player who hasn't signed with any club yet. Tijana Malesevic. Anyone know where she will go?

• There's one more player who hasn't signed with any club yet. Tijana Malesevic. Anyone know where she will go?

She signed a two-year contract with Pila last season.

• She signed a two-year contract with Pila last season.

But she was rumored to have signed for a Russian club a few months ago...I don't know the details. I expect her to stay in Poland or move to Italy.

• Laura Dijkema, Margareta Kozuch and Elitsa Vasileva didn’t sign any contract for next season till now. ?(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"