2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• :aww: So what ? It was possible to see molnar as a medalist on final 4 if they could beat busto thanks to calderon-neriman power.But it doesnt make them better.

my friend , are you sure what you said and now are saying? :wavy: you said a succes would be a far possibility with Özge and i said VB got the CUP with Özge first! this VB team is better than first one as well..

• My posts are not off-topic at all. I brought a new criteria in valuing the players who are now in transfer market (eg Gozde.)
    Actually, not a "new" criteria, but, people forget and contradicts in themselves when they call "volley" is a "team" sport, but, they contradictly seperate some players as "stars" as if they are the stars who are more valuable than "team players". Is it because of your own "egos" who say to yourself "I am the best" and you are reflecting this in another way by using some players by calling them as stars? Must be so. Anyway, I guess, my posts are more related, more valuable than posting rumors, bla blas here.

With this criteria, with my limited knowledge about the players outside Turkey, here are some of my "star players" and my "team players" (some call them role players that I don't agree.)

Star players (who can't be "team players" so I don't buy them)
    Gamova,
    Neslihan,
    Gioli,
    etc
    etc

Team Players (some may call these too as stars, but, being a team player >>> being a star player. This category is more valuable.)
    Gozde (MVP, is the best in this category in the world. where Gozde is the captain of the team, you have a chance to win any cup.)
    Glinka,
    Furst,
    Poljak,
    Gizem,
    Montano,
    Neriman,
    Brakocevic (contrary to people think, I view her as good team player rather than star.)
    Cruz,
    Saori,
    Kim (I put her in this category as she is a team player as well beside her great talents.)
    etc
    etc
    Guidetti (I added him here cause he too is a team player, just watch him during a match, he is a coach who knows how to make a group of players a team too.)

• imo, Gözde is more than a role player...she has been the player who has took alot of sets together with Brako in VB.like one of the main weapons.She does everything for VB :attack,defence,reception,serve,block and etc..and she was my MVp for F4 (Brako aslo played well, especially against EcV )

TheUSAFAN, ((except Kim Y. K.) who are the best OHs in the world, in your opinion ? for example Larson,Luba,Senna,Cruz?

• I think you are forgetting one of the best team players - Logan Tom. As Hugh once said she is the glue of the team

• imo, Gözde is more than a role player...she has been the player who has took alot of sets together with Brako in VB.like one of the main weapons.She did everything for VB,and she was my MVp for F4 (Brako aslo played well, especially against EcV )

Calling some players as "role" players is because of media who consider themselves "stars". Don't be influenced by "role" players terminology, I am not.

As for MVP of CEV F4 again:
    If only the final was counted and if it was to be given to an individual of winner team, it should have been Furst (her percentage in attack and block were very high.)
    If both semi and final were to be considered (and I believe the rules say so as it is MVP of F4), then, it should have been Montano who was the best of F4.
    If "why Vakif won the cup" was to be considered, then, "team game" should have been awarded and it should be Gozde as she represents the team best as volley is "team" sport. (I see that CEV and many people here don't consider volley is a team sport and this is a big contradiction in their claims. In my opinion, this criteria "why Vakif won" is more important and that's why CEV stole the award from Gozde and they done this twice, in 2011 too.

• I think you are forgetting one of the best team players - Logan Tom. As Hugh once said she is the glue of the team

I included her too, in "etc". I can't make a big list here. But, Logan Tom may not be a good team player in different teams, she is "selective" in that. Maybe, this is why she is travelling from team to team.

• It's about transfer news..this is completely off topic at this point take it to the Turkish NT thread or start a Godze thread if you want to post exclusively about. her.

• It's about transfer news..this is completely off topic at this point take it to the Turkish NT thread or start a Godze thread if you want to post exclusively about. her.

I am on-topic, talking about a transfer (Gozde) in just a different way, in a better, more meaningful way. If you don't like my way (criterias about values of players in transfer market), just stay away from discussion and keep posting rumors etc.

• :offtopic:

First time I agree with Bartek. Lot of bulshits in this topic, where should just write names and clubs, where they will go.

I don't know how you can say Gozde is great player, because she is just very weak, if you want to compare her with for example Jaque.

Just don't write things like this, because it's just bulshits and nobody cares about your opinion. :wall: :aww:

and about Montano, I heard she wants to renew.

• We love to keep that "weak" player at Vakif, who is the best of last 3 years in Europe competition CEV, to keep Vakif winning championships.
    Keep kissing CEV's dirty as** who are a theft. Nobody cares my opinions? Who cares.

Ok, here is another transfer rumor: Saori is renewing her contract with Vakif.

• It would be a great opportunity for her, but somehow I hope she would first go to a club with less pressure for success and more chances to continue her development. She has several offers from other clubs/countries too and I think she will not make a final decision before the end of the club team season...

• She would be perfect for Eczacibasi. Still quite young and with good experience. If Neslihan will stay, they woud have two left-handed players on the right side of the court, that would make them much more offensive team, 'cause Hanke is even a really good scorer by spinking, blocking and most of all serving.

• It would be a great opportunity for her, but somehow I hope she would first go to a club with less pressure for success and more chances to continue her development. She has several offers from other clubs/countries too and I think she will not make a final decision before the end of the club team season...

Although i believe Hanke would be beneficial for eczacibasi (her serves with neslihan's would be great weapon against opponents ) she would better go to italy first to improve and get experienced in high level. Her sets are precise and she play a creative game but still only league she played was German league which is rather weak comparatively Turkish league. Next season, eczacibasi's goal will be CL title again so a more experienced setter would fit eczacibasi, for example Berg or Skorupa.

• Although i believe Hanke would be beneficial for eczacibasi (her serves with neslihan's would be great weapon against opponents ) she would better go to italy first to improve and get experienced in high level. Her sets are precise and she play a creative game but still only league she played was German league which is rather weak comparatively Turkish league. Next season, eczacibasi's goal will be CL title again so a more experienced setter would fit eczacibasi, for example Berg or Skorupa.

I totally agree with you, guys. It would be better for Denise to go first to Italy (Busto for example :win: )