2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• By the way slowly HalkBank is steping to womens volleyball too in Turkey.They have transfered the best local players they found free which is not easy for a new club.I guess they also bought Gazi Universitesi volleyball team completetly which rised to A1 this year.Club president whom finished Stoychev,Kaziyski,Juantorena,Raphael in male team also manages this team.In a few years we can see them while competing with Vakıfbank,Eczacibasi,Fenerbahce and Galatasaray.Also Arkasspor club which is very strong in male volleyball has a women volleyball team but they looked very silent in A2.

Arkasspor's policy is to play with players which they raise themselves, which makes sense for me. They only make a few local transfers and remaining players are youngsters. That's why they are generally very successful at youth and junior level :box: championship

• Arkasspor's policy is to play with players which they raise themselves, which makes sense for me. They only make a few local transfers and remaining players are youngsters. That's why they are generally very successful at youth and junior level :box: championship

I thought Halkbank was just the sposor of the GAzi Universitesi SK. Did they bought the club?

• I thought Halkbank was just the sposor of the GAzi Universitesi SK. Did they bought the club?

I asked the situation in twitter to voleybolextra editor and he replied '' It's just HalkBank now '' so yes they bought the club.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• American MB, Dominique Lamb, signed with Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Source: Idowa

• According to this article , American OH Falyn Fonoimoana will be playing for Zarechie Odintsovo next season.

• As far as I know she is close to signing with Evergrande...

There is an Evergrande facebook page I follow... I'm not sure that it is an official page, but they always had nice photos of Kasia :). They posted a photo of Maggi here: https://www.facebook.com/pages…ball-Club/168262966541360 which looks like an official announcement... but using translator on the Chinese gives "The message has yet to be confirmed: Germany beauties meet Kozuch evergrande final message of Margareta prospective new season ~ to be announced ^^ fans ~ please wait!!!"

• if what they wrote is right , thats mean that Aguirre left Le Cannet...
    its interesting because thats the only french team to not communicate at all on the future season. Coach Marcchesi looks paranoid about the future roster : its forbidden for the girls to tals baout new players. Right now we just know that the french players are staying( Orle, Steux, Fedele) that Kloster signed to from Venelles, that Collar signed in romania and that Rosic came from Volero. We know it because of this forum.
    So if some users from Italia or South America have informations, share it.
    At least, there is a rumor that Alex Jupiter, french OH from NCAA will signed with Le Cannet...

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Czech S, Martina Jelinkova, signed with Hainaut Volley.

Source: La Voix Du Nord

• I think she's staying in Baku, if I remember correctly.

• I think she's staying in Baku, if I remember correctly.

Source?

• Source?

Um, just my memory. I THINK I saw some news about it, but I'm not 100% sure, sorry.