2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• So now it's clear that Kozuch won't play in Evergrande because of foreigners limit. Good turn by Megan :thumbsup: , she can learn a lot with Lang Ping as a head coach :win:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So now it's clear that Kozuch won't play in Evergrande because of foreigners limit. Good turn by Megan :thumbsup: , she can learn a lot with Lang Ping as a head coach :win:

So Kozuch may go to Muszyna (as it was told) or stay in Busto..

• I am happy that Yaneva is coming back to europe.. i have always liked her soo much and my wish has always been to see her in Italy but right now unluckly it is not possible,no club can sign her.. if she comes back to Cannes it would be good for the team even if it qould be a pity to have one between Yaneva,Grothues and Bokan on the bench..

Bokan and Yaneva, very balanced OH duo :thumbup:

• Chu Jinling, former OH/OPP of Chinese NT from 2003 to 2012 transfers from Team Liaoning to Evergrande Guangdong.

(PS: In Asian Club Championship, she was just loaned.)

Yan Ni, former MB of Chinese NT, announced that she would "retire" in Team Liaoning.

In fact, Yan Ni showed she would play volleyball abroad.

She has strong block and weak spike.

Her situation can refer to Feng Kun.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Gökçen Denkel Zop (MB) has extended her contract with Fenerbahce until 2015.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Italian wing-spiker, Stefania Okaka, signed with HPK Naiset in the Finnish League for 2013/14.

Source: YLE

She usually follows her brother... Two seasons ago they lived together, she was playing in Castellana and her brother in Bari. She is always half injured, but I like her... She is very good in spiking and maybe in the future she can be in the national team as opposite...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• American OPP, Alaina Bergsma, signed for a team in Brazil as per her Twitter account. Not sure which one but most likely Minas.

• Olga Ativi was injured, Katie Carter will replace her in Prostějov.

http://www.vkprostejov.cz/index.php?novinka=1929

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Natalia Kulikova is official in Chieri Torino :lol:
    http://www.volleyball-movies.n…s-women-season-201314-666

The club keeps transfering players (also Rozycka, Pincerato, Amaranta Fernandez, Borgogno, Vietti and Zauri) but still has no admission to any league so I wonder where they will play... :sos:

:lol: :lol: I think it's pretty ridiculous. They still havent got any admission from any league but transferred players already. What if they would never get permission to play? whats gonna happen?

• Israel NT setter Ron Ponte apparently will play for Ladies in Black Aachen. They have signed several other players but not officially announced them yet, so if anyone recognises some players on the photo below, please give us the names:

Front row are Valachova, Bednarova, Ponte and Weihenmaier, on the very right in back row is Crkonova I think, and some other players look familiar too but I don't know who they are.

• Israel NT setter Ron Ponte apparently will play for Ladies in Black Aachen. They have signed several other players but not officially announced them yet, so if anyone recognises some players on the photo below, please give us the names:

Front row are Valachova, Bednarova, Ponte and Weihenmaier, on the very right in back row is Crkonova I think, and some other players look familiar too but I don't know who they are.

I think the player in the second row, third from the right, is American MB Jordanne Scott.

Second row, second from the right is Swedish MB Aida Rejzovic.

http://image4sportvolley.com/player/aida-rejzovic/

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• so , we have in Aachen : Vlachova, Crkonova, Belien, Stoltenborg,Bednarova + the girls on picture Ron Ponte (ISR, Setter), Aida Rejzovic (SWE, MB), Jordanne Scott (USA, OH/Opp) and Romana Stankova (CZ, OH/Opp, ex VKP Brno) and Salomaiki Elina from Finland. Some german players...?
    still in Germany, US player Miyushiro Tamari to Vilsbiburg

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• so , we have in Aachen : Vlachova, Crkonova, Belien, Stoltenborg,Bednarova + the girls on picture Ron Ponte (ISR, Setter), Aida Rejzovic (SWE, MB), Jordanne Scott (USA, OH/Opp) and Romana Stankova (CZ, OH/Opp, ex VKP Brno) and Salomaiki Elina from Finland. Some german players...?
    still in Germany, US player Miyushiro Tamari to Vilsbiburg

German players are Laura Weihenmaier (OH), Julia van den Berghen (2nd libero, 18 years) and Anke Borowikow (not on the photo).

Hm I thought Vilsbiburg might take Lisa Thomsen because so far she hasn't found a club abroad yet, but now there are no more options for her in Bundesliga :S