2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Jordan Larson-Burbach (USA) extended her contract with Dinamo Kazan for the another season via @dinamo_kazan

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 8o Then kazan has big thoughts about next Cl

what big thoughts? aside from larson and gamova who will be their 3rd scorer? 8|

• Bartek wrote that gamova wouldnt leave from kazan cause they will take a good name to win next season.After gamova larson also stays in kazan although they were not successful.Seems what he says is right.

• Bartek wrote that gamova wouldnt leave from kazan cause they will take a good name to win next season.After gamova larson also stays in kazan although they were not successful.Seems what he says is right.

They're a pretty strong candidate to win the Russian Superleague and unfortunately met up with one of the top contenders for the CL title due to brackets. Had they faced Azerrail or Busto they may have very well advanced to the Fianl Four. I would not say that this season is not successful for Kazan.

Nice to see Larson stay another season in Kazan. With all the movement amongst leagues these days its refreshing when a team and players show commitment over the long term.

When has Bartek written false?

• If kazan want to win the Champions League, they need a strong MB
    a MB hitter!!!
    ... borodakova and moroz :down:

• what about Hugh ? Not official yet but it seems Hugh McCutcheon will be staying in Minnesota :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• For a long time there have been rumors about Obmochaeva moving to Kazan because her husband plays there as well, but with Gamova staying I don't see it happening :D

Yeah, I see Obmochaev moving to Moscow is much easier solvation. He's on the bench in Zenit now.

• what about Hugh ? Not official yet but it seems Hugh McCutcheon will be staying in Minnesota :wavy:

I think it's pretty safe to say that McCutcheon won't be going anywhere for the next 5-10 years. Coaches for top 25 NCAA teams rarely leave their positions as they both pay well, are relatively secure, and require minimal travel. He's also stated that he has young kids and wants to raise them and be there for them and his wife, who is from Minnesota where he coaches.

• There are young promising Russian OHs that Kazan can take so they will have another terminator. Kazan will never win CL with just Larson and Gamova socring. I'm solve with their MBs since Bown showed great form after a long rest. Find another libero.

• Ulanova (Kabeshova) renewed with Kazan for next season.

source: News Sport Express

• Evgenia Starceva one more season in Kazan. So actual:

Starceva - Gamova
    Larson - ?
    Borisenko - Moroz
    Ulanova

? - World Star

• A terminator who can give them stability in reception and defense, also who can run a fast play. Startseva is using fast play when giving the ball to Larson (and Gamova once in a while.) Sounds crazy but Startseva is very much capable of doing it. Kazan took a gamble on Larson when she was fresh out of college though she already played a short season in Puerto Rico may be they should do the same thing again, get a cheap player who recently graduated from NCAA.

• with Borisenko, Moroz and Ulanova they want to win the next CL??? :whistle: :lol:

• with Borisenko, Moroz and Ulanova they want to win the next CL??? :whistle: :lol:

No, they'll bring Merkulova too :D