2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Seems she doesnt want to go to a club which doesnt have clear future plans and means much although for foreign players not.

that could be a reason but it seems to me they (gs and Fb) werent seriously instersted in her..if it had been so they could have got her...btw, its sait that GsD had an agreement with Aslı Kalaç..this would be very good tactically for the future..

• Ok, so GS will be as this year :thumbdown: ;(

Are there some strong Turkish oh with great receiving skills?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ok, so GS will be as this year :thumbdown: ;(

Are there some strong Turkish oh with great receiving skills?

i think one of Leo and Sano is luxury for GsD...they should try to keep just one of them.

Gözde-Güldeniz-Esra are experienced ones....there are some yong players like Ezgi Dağdelenler but she is 19-20-yo..

• i think one of Leo and Sano is luxury for GsD...they should try to keep just one of them.

Gözde-Güldeniz-Esra are experienced ones....there are some yong players like Ezgi Dağdelenler but she is 19-20-yo..

Leo will stay, I think Sano, Calderon and Gioli will leave

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• i think one of Leo and Sano is luxury for GsD.

A foreign setter limits them so much indeed, especially when they dont have good level turkish middle players. For me the best thing for Gs is

Neriman as opposite
    Current turkish setter and libero
    New foreign OHs
    One foreign middle

And i want to say Gs doesnt need perfect or great powerful players for compete with vakıfbank.Being a 'real competetive' team is enough and they have a big chance to make this when calderon,gioli leave 8)

• A foreign setter limits them so much indeed, especially when they dont have good level turkish middle players. For me the best thing for Gs is

Neriman as opposite
    Current turkish setter and libero
    New foreign OHs
    One foreign middle

i dont agree...in turkish volleyball there arent many great outside hitters but OPPs are a few more than OHs.So Neriman is very valuable as Oh...GsD should get/have got Polen or Yeliz as opp or a foreign OPP.if Calderon werent having some problems because of her son,GsD could have kept her for next year..If they got Aslı Kalaç then one high level foreign middle is needed and enough..there are young but talented liberos in Turkey..they should one of them and maybe keep Sano for CL.

• So Neriman is very valuable as Ohs..

Neriman is just a difficulty as 'OH' for Gs with this reception level ,i think u still think of NT.And after gözde stays in vakıfbank new foreign players will be more exciting.Really hope to see brinker in vakıfbank :flower:

• Neriman is just a difficulty as 'OH' for Gs with this reception level ,i think u still think of NT.And after gözde stays in vakıfbank new foreign players will be more exciting.Really hope to see brinker in vakıfbank :flower:

yes,its also important for the nt but as i said there arent many experienced high level Ohs in Turkey : Gözde,Neriman,Esra ,Güldeniz..so with this 3+0 rule ,Neriman is very important as OH.. Gsd could find a good opp ...maybe Carillo...

you cant see Brinker in VB bcz there are Gözde,Güldeniz and lots of other young players... ;)

• Vakifbank renewed with captain gözde 2 year.

source(offical):
    https://twitter.com/gozdesonsirma
    :call:

This is what a clever one could do. Some many people have thought and had high hopes she could leave Vakif for a so-called big clubs like GS, Fener. But, Gozde has been at Vakif for 14 years, won championships and she is captain of not only A team, but also B, C, D, .. from seniors to juniors to sopmhores to freshmen. And, volley fans of GS, Fener, etc should keep this in their minds that Vakif (also Ecz) are bigger names than them when it comes to volleyball.
    Now, I wait for renewal news about Saori and some youths like Kubra.

• Vasileva and Rosamaria renewed with Amil Campinas.

• Vasileva and Rosamaria renewed with Amil Campinas.

Good news :)
    I will see vasileva here again :dance4:
    Sad for Rosamaria, she could back to São Caetano and be in starting line up in the next season :wall: :wall:

• Good news :)
    I will see vasileva here again :dance4:
    Sad for Rosamaria, she could back to São Caetano and be in starting line up in the next season :wall: :wall:

I think that is not so bad for RosaMaria. She have there Zè and she had good opportunities in this season and have possibilities in NT. She can learn a lot.

• Vakifbank :drink: resigning Gozde,Bahar,Gizem means they're staying strong or will be even stronger for next season. As I expected, for Gozde, leaving Vakif is like leaving home where you've lived for more than 20 years...

It seems like every player who has played in vakif wants to stay there for like forever. Nikolic said she would love to stay there til she finishes her career, so do Glinka and Furst.

• I think that is not so bad for RosaMaria. She have there Zè and she had good opportunities in this season and have possibilities in NT. She can learn a lot.

obvious she will learn a lot with Zé, but she needs to play...
    with the main OPP and probably Ju Nogueira, Rosa will be the 3rd opp...

• Vakifbank :drink: resigning Gozde,Bahar,Gizem means they're staying strong or will be even stronger for next season. As I expected, for Gozde, leaving Vakif is like leaving home where you've lived for more than 20 years...

It seems like every player who has played in vakif wants to stay there for like forever. Nikolic said she would love to stay there til she finishes her career, so do Glinka and Furst.

however, this no good for other teams like EcV,Gsd,Fb... :pinch:

You mean probably renewing ;)