2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• For RC Cannes, the club propose to Ravva to renew for 2 more years. She will have to see a doctor befor to think about it. The club also propose to Fang to renew.
    The team will stay basicaly the same. They are just already looking for signing a very good outside hitter.

• For RC Cannes, the club propose to Ravva to renew for 2 more years. She will have to see a doctor befor to think about it. The club also propose to Fang to renew.
    The team will stay basicaly the same. They are just already looking for signing a very good outside hitter.

So they want to have Ravva even she is 40 :what:
    To be honest, it is reasonable since ravva kinda players are once in a decade players :rose:
    Do you think feng will give chance swedish twins to play? Next season

• Well Ravva is a really important player for cannes. She is not as effective as she use to be in the past but she is still a good player and she is an amazing captain. She gives everything for her team, she helps a lot the new players of the team. She still can help a lot the team as a player and as a captain.
    Fang this year gave some playing Time to the Lazic sister in the french league. I am not sure that next year they will still be ready for CL but in french league they are showing good skills.

• Ana is under contract with cannes until 2015 or 2016. Brankica was on loan for one year in cannes but I guess that the club will try to have her next year as well. Relations are good between volero and cannes.

• The final is happening now but we already have news about Osasco team. Dani Suco, MB, will leave the team. She signed with Vôlei Maranhão, who already confirmed the argentinian Yael Castiglione (S), Ednéia (MB), Nikolle (OH) and other players.

• The final is happening now but we already have news about Osasco team. Dani Suco, MB, will leave the team. She signed with Vôlei Maranhão, who already confirmed the argentinian Yael Castiglione (S), Ednéia (MB), Nikolle (OH) and other players.

bye bye dani, maybe we will have Carla ex- sao caetano for next season...

• Samara, OH from Sollys, moved to Pinheiros! It's a big chance to Samy show what she can do! One of the most complete young players in Brazil.

Sesi is very close to sign with Pri Daroit. Sassá, Tandara and Lili are probably leaving the team. Tandara can go to Rio.

• Any news about Fofao if she will retire? I hope she plays next season an renew with Uni.

• rc cannes should sign spasojevic again and get rid of markevich she was such a fail in champions league

• Any news about Fofao if she will retire? I hope she plays next season an renew with Uni.

She said that she wants to continue her career until her physical form enable it. I think that we will have Fofão for one more season =)

• rc cannes should sign spasojevic again and get rid of markevich she was such a fail in champions league

They generally play with Kozlova and Mihajloviç as OHs

• Samara, OH from Sollys, moved to Pinheiros! It's a big chance to Samy show what she can do! One of the most complete young players in Brazil.

Sesi is very close to sign with Pri Daroit. Sassá, Tandara and Lili are probably leaving the team. Tandara can go to Rio.

Who's Lili?