2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Wei Qiuyue considers whether she will play volleyball in Turkey next season.

She hopes that she can be teammates with Lioubov Sokolova.

The message is from weibo (Chinese twitter).

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• According to voleybolmagazin Fenerbahce dealed with Alisa Glass for next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's official, Fernanda Garay signed a one year contract with Fenerbahce. :down:
    I wanted her in Kazan or Rabita. She deserves CL. But it's a great transfer for Fenerbahce.

• OFFICAL

Fernanda Garay signed 1 year contract with Fenerbahce

Source : http://www.fenerbahce.org/detay.asp?ContentID=34433

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Don't know Us setter that much but Garay is great transfer will improve their reception greatly. Congrats to Fb smart choice seems they learned a lot from mistakes :lol:

Of course the will improve. With Garay, Fenerbahce has the best line up of OH in Turkish league: KIM + GARAY= :super: :cup: :woohoo:

• Of course the will improve. With Garay, Fenerbahce has the best line up of OH in Turkish league: KIM + GARAY= :super: :cup: :woohoo:

Absolutely !!! Hitter line up is great not only for TL but also best in Eu imho if they add Montano also (strong rumors suggest that also) they would be killer team. Now question is will Cev break their rule and invite fourth team to Cl from same country ( same city also ) or are they going to let this great roster suffocate in Cev cup

• Absolutely great transfer for Fenerbahce! Garay is passionate and a solid player in every aspect, I'm sure she will be very helpful. The question is who will be the setter. They can't achieve a good result with Elif or Nilay 8| Alisha Glass would be a great option too.

• Absolutely great transfer for Fenerbahce! Garay is passionate and a solid player in every aspect, I'm sure she will be very helpful. The question is who will be the setter. They can't achieve a good result with Elif or Nilay 8| Alisha Glass would be a great option too.

they say Glass could be the setter.....or maybe WEi...
    btw, Garay could be Gözde of Fener next year. Both are similar.....not so tall,good reception,strong spikes,pasionate... :D

• they say Glass could be the setter.....or maybe WEi...
    btw, Garay could be Gözde of Fener next year. Both are similar.....not so tall,good reception,strong spikes,pasionate... :D

ahahahah
    :thumbsup: