2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• any news about Sokolova,Jaqueline,Ognjenovic and Flier???

• any news about Sokolova,Jaqueline,Ognjenovic and Flier???

Sokolova stays with ECZ for one more year (she signed a 2-years-contract last season).

• Silva in last few years played both as MB and OPP. As we can see both male and female Cuban players still have to escape due to policy.

This double standard terminology.
    "Escape" when it is Cuban.... "Freedom, travel" when it is USAn.?
    USAn players too are "escaping" out of USA as there is no league there.

• People, don't let one person ruin this whole forum! Even if it's difficult, try to ignore him...so sooner or later he'll tell his "truths" elsewhere...

sometimes It's too hard to stop. I try to respect everyone's opinion but this time it goes worse. I finally used ignore button too :huh: sorry guys :P

• i dont know if it is right place to write but destinee hooker is pregnant. she announced on her twitter.

• i dont know if it is right place to write but destinee hooker is pregnant. she announced on her twitter.

I think it is the right place to share, because now there will be no transfer-rumours concerning her anymore :win: Thanks for sharing :win:

• I think it is the right place to share, because now there will be no transfer-rumours concerning her anymore :win: Thanks for sharing :win:

It has been already written in USA NT thread, but maybe it should be here too :)

• sometimes It's too hard to stop. I try to respect everyone's opinion but this time it goes worse. I finally used ignore button too :huh: sorry guys :P

Oh, no. How can you ignore this best Vakif fan in me, a truely truth teller Vakif fan? we both are Vakif-das.

I understand all other people can hate and ignore me cause it is not so easy to hear 47 wins and more, I am saying it is just beginning, it'll be 94 wins.
    I too would hate and would not love to read such posts from a Vakif fan if I were not a Vakif fan. But, you, Vyz, you are ignoring:( while you must enjoy..

Ok, having said these, hard to keep these words in me, now, we can back to topic, transfers.. But, it is too slow. Why?

• Oh, no. How can you ignore this best Vakif fan in me, a truely truth teller Vakif fan? we both are Vakif-das.

I understand all other people can hate and ignore me cause it is not so easy to hear 47 wins and more, I am saying it is just beginning, it'll be 94 wins.
    I too would hate and would not love to read such posts from a Vakif fan if I were not a Vakif fan. But, you, Vyz, you are ignoring:( while you must enjoy..

Ok, having said these, hard to keep these words in me, now, we can back to topic, transfers.. But, it is too slow. Why?

Dont full yourself...people wont ignore you cause you are Vakif fan, there is not the reason..I dont know if you notice, but most people here actually admire Vakif...including myself...think twice about that. It has nothing to do with the team.