Russian Federation NT 2013

• Yuri Marichev is official new Coach.

He has said that He will change Players' mentality and game style: fast play with triple block.

• Yuri Marichev is official new Coach.

He has said that He will change Players' mentality and game style: fast play with triple block.

I dont think its a good idea acctually, even if it would have been nice to watch. Simply I just dont think Russia can beat the likes of USA and Brazil playing their game, they dont have that kind of players, neither the receivers, attackers or setters, to achieve that game as perfectly as that kind of teams, and some of the players Russia have even plays more effectivly when the pace is slow, like Goncharova. I think it would be great if they added a bit more pace, but they cant change 2 much imo.

• i think its not an easy goal to change the mentality of the style.this could be acieved if only Russian NT players play abroad such as Italy,Brazil,Turkey etc..for example after Turkey experience Gamova has improved her defensive skills a little...

• Yuriy Marichev made a list of 29 players who will represent Russia this season. And guess what - Gamova and Sokolova are there too.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…Ljubow+Soko%C5%82ow%C4%85

He also said that Russia will take part in 5 tournaments - Volley Masters Montreux, the Yeltsin Cup, Universiade, WGP and ECh.

• Yuriy Marichev made a list of 29 players who will represent Russia this season. And guess what - Gamova and Sokolova are there too.
    http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…Ljubow+Soko%C5%82ow%C4%85
    He also said that Russia will take part in 5 tournaments - Volley Masters Montreux, the Yeltsin Cup, Universiade, WGP and ECh.

List contains 30, not 29 players. I don't get it why he resigned from Ulanova and Akulova. Pankova and Kuzyakina aren't better. He also should try Anastasia Salina. And why Gamova is there? She resigned after London.
    New team has to handle without former key players: Gamova and Sokolova. I don't count on Gamova, maybe Sokolova will return, but I'm also skeptic about this.

Starting line-up:
    S: Startseva
    MB: Borisenko, Morozova
    OH: Kosheleva, Pasynkova
    OPP: Obmochaeva
    L: Kryuchkova

Natalia doesn't receive well so it's better to try Pasynkova as OH who has quite nice results in recption (36/58 % reception among almost 400 attempts in league). Other solution could be Natalia as OH and Pasynkova as receiving OPP. If Tatiana still has health problems it's nice to try others like Shcherban, Chaplina or Bondar. I'm almost sure that there won't be bigger changes on middle, although it would be nice to see Moroz or Zaryazhko.
    Subtitutes could be: Uraleva, Perepelkina/Merkulova, Shcherban, Chaplina/Isaeva, Alisheva
    Others who can find place in WGP roster: Matienko, Moroz, Zaryazhko, Bogacheva, Bondar, Malofeeva, Vinogradova, Kuzyakina

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• He also should try Anastasia Salina or Darya Isaeva.

Isaeva = Stolyarova, so she is there.

I don't like the roster too much...Kabeshova is the best Russian libero, she should be in the roster. Merkulova is waaaaay past her prime, NT doesn't need her anymore. I also can't see enough potential in Nelli Alisheva to play on the level Russia NT intends to have. I wanted to see Natalia Dianskaya in NT as MB, in my opinion she is doing very well in Russian league :S

• Nice to see Pasynkova and Zaryazkho in roster.I think Pasynkova can be a key player for NT.She can recieve and she can play from zone 2 too which is good for Obmochaeva.In this current roster my starting six would be

S : Startseva
    OPP : Pasynkova (with reception)
    OH : Goncharova,Kosheleva (Her form will be a big questioni guess)
    MB : Zaryazhko,Morozova
    L : Krychukova

I think it's time to say good bye to Gamova,Sokolova and Borisenko.Borisenko is not very old but i think she will not be a solution for NT so it's better to try new names like Moroz,Zaryazhko instead of her.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I do not want to see Borisenko too in the national team. I hope the coach will try Zarayko and Morozova for the MB position. I wonder why Osikchina was not chosen, she is one of the leading blockers in the Superleague.

• Yeah i agree. Osichkina should have been in the list. No need for merkulova and borodakova.

• I think new coach should to invite Olga Fateeva come back to Russia National Team again, She is good player and That's sure her performance and experiences can help Russia Team. Support FATEEVA :thumbsup:

• Well I see a lot of recieving troubles for Russian NT :huh: But Obmochaeva Pasynkova and Kosheleva will be the starter wing-spikers probably, I see everyone thinks like that :lol: I would choose Morozova - Moroz and Zaryazhko as as MBs.

• I think new coach should to invite Olga Fateeva come back to Russia National Team again, She is good player and That's sure her performance and experiences can help Russia Team. Support FATEEVA :thumbsup:

:lol: i like fateeva too, but i think her time in NT is over..the same for merkulova and borodakova, they dont add anything to russian game

and about russia playing faster, i liked the idea.. kosheleva was best spiker in WGP with fast sets, and as far as i remember goncharova played quite well with kirilova´s quick sets in dinamo moscow

• :lol: i like fateeva too, but i think her time in NT is over..the same for merkulova and borodakova, they dont add anything to russian game

and about russia playing faster, i liked the idea.. kosheleva was best spiker in WGP with fast sets, and as far as i remember goncharova played quite well with kirilova´s quick sets in dinamo moscow

nono ))...they still want to play in NT with the hope and always ready for National team if coach invite them.

Although, sometimes seem Fateeva, Merkulova don't add anything to russia game that's because they hadn't to play much. more game they play just 5-10 minutes then another players replaced them. So If they get more chance to play i think they can show everything what they can do for team. )) So necessary to give opportunity to them :) right now, Russia need players who have more experience to help team. So, I think Fateeva is good choice. Trust in her :) :thumbsup:

• I think as of now russia nt needs young players to gain more experience for the olympic cycle not experienced players.

• I think as of now russia nt needs young players to gain more experience for the olympic cycle not experienced players.

Same here. They can't rely on Gamova and Sokolova to win big games forever. It's time for the young players to take over. I agree with Starnight's roster. Powerful attack for sure but reception would be the biggest issue. I think the coach should train the girls to serve well so they can take full advantage of their height in block.

• my roster:
    setter : Salina
    Opp: Goncharova
    OH's: Kosheleva,Pashinkova
    MB's: Moroz,Zaryashko (?) (both Zaryashko and Morozova attack from zone 3 ,dont they?)
    Libero: Kruyckova (?) :wacko:

bench players: Startseva,Alisheva (Opp),Chaplina,Morozova,Kabashova.

• Salina can be a main setter if only and only Karpol were coach! Except that she is the most mediocre setter ever :aww:

• starting
    setter : Startseva
    Opp: Goncharova
    OH's: Kosheleva, Pasynkova
    MB's: Morozova, Zaryashko :super:
    Libero: Kruyckova

• I agree with u but with one exception, Daria Isaeva (Zarechie) must go before Nelly Alisheva. Isaeva is seven years younger and and a better player. In Russian League this year Isaeva attacks with 20 ppg and 46%, while Alisheva has 15 ppg and 36%. Both with 15 matches played. Isaeva has second best stats in the league, better than Gamova, Goncharova and Hooker. Isaeva will probably play in Moscow next season by the way.

• I think you confused Moroz and Morozova.Morozova (Sedova) is a good slide attacker and Moroz (Frost) is typical zone 3 attacker like Zaryazhko.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: