Russian Federation NT 2013

• I agree with u but with one exception, Daria Isaeva (Zarechie) must go before Nelly Alisheva. Isaeva is seven years younger and and a better player. In Russian League this year Isaeva attacks with 20 ppg and 46%, while Alisheva has 15 ppg and 36%. Both with 15 matches played. Isaeva has second best stats in the league, better than Gamova, Goncharova and Hooker. Isaeva will probably play in Moscow next season by the way.

Isaeva is only OPP? in moscow? and Goncha? ?(

• I think you confused Moroz and Morozova.Morozova (Sedova) is a good slide attacker and Moroz (Frost) is typical zone 3 attacker like Zaryazhko.

As far as I remember Morozova is a receiver MB, right?

• What about Scherban? Anton, I know you said she was a talented young player but I haven't heard much about her this year nor have I been able to see many Krasnodar matches.

• Isaeva is only OPP? in moscow? and Goncha? ?(

Isaeva is an OH. Probably she will take the place of kosheleva if her health is still questionable.

• well,seems so.....which is the player of Moscow? not Moroz? :wacko:

Moroz is playing in D. Kazan and Morozova is playing in D. Moscow

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What about Scherban? Anton, I know you said she was a talented young player but I haven't heard much about her this year nor have I been able to see many Krasnodar matches.

I think in this season we have seen she wasnt really ready for highest level...at least her performance so far have been much weaker than last year. Many players can show good performances in weak teams where they are the superior player but when they - as in Scherbans case - gets to play with the likes of Hooker and Havelkova instead of Holina, Markova etc, they cant handle it.

• does this mean that you overrated her a bit ? 8|

• She can play both...she will probably replace Goncharova if she goes to Kazan, which many belives.

If maybe Goncharova in kazan, and about gamova?

I want her in Uralochka with ruiz, filipova and the others... :whistle: :lol:

• If maybe Goncharova in kazan, and about gamova?

i like this idea that way she wont need to be 50% of the total points of her team :rolll:

• If maybe Goncharova in kazan, and about gamova?

I dont know but the only rumor I know so far is that she may play in Fakel Novyi Uregonoy who has a lot of money and invest very much in their male team right now.

• does this mean that you overrated her a bit ? 8|

I guess but its hard to tell how a player will react to the raised level of pressure. Some players - as already been mentioned here in the forum - just plays a lot better when they are the main players in the team and kind of has a "safe role" and can do what they want almost without being replaced or anything.

• I'm not expert about russian players but I've seen Salina playing and I would like to know how many possibilities are there to see her with the NT?? I think she can be a good solution, better than Startseva!

• I'm not expert about russian players but I've seen Salina playing and I would like to know how many possibilities are there to see her with the NT?? I think she can be a good solution, better than Startseva!

and Salina have a good connection with Iryna Zary :thumbup:

• I dont know but the only rumor I know so far is that she may play in Fakel Novyi Uregonoy who has a lot of money and invest very much in their male team right now.

There are new rumours already) Gamova recently has changed her agent, now it's former NT player Inessa Korkmaz. Inessa has said in the interview that for Gamova it would be better to play in Azeri or Turkey championships, that don't demand so many travelling and there's greater opportunities to win CL with their clubs. So its practicly a given that Gamova will leave Russia for next season.

• S : Startseva, Akulova (I want Anastasia Salina to play in NT, but since she's not on the list...)
    OPP : Obmochaeva, Rusakova
    MB : Perepelkina, Zaryazhko, Morozova, Bogacheva
    OH : Kosheleva, Pasynkova, Pisarenko, Chaplina
    L : Ulanova, Kryuchkova

• S : Startseva, Akulova (I want Anastasia Salina to play in NT, but since she's not on the list...)
    OPP : Obmochaeva, Rusakova
    MB : Perepelkina, Zaryazhko, Morozova, Bogacheva
    OH : Kosheleva, Pasynkova, Pisarenko, Chaplina
    L : Ulanova, Kryuchkova

Ulanova is also not in list :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ulanova is also not in list :win:

Akulova neither is :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Akulova neither is :D

I think Rusakova and Chaplina are the same person. I'd rather pick Isayeva than Pisarenko as of the moment (based on russian league rankings)