• She said this summer will not be with the NT (rest+boutique), but next year she will came back ;)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hugh was in Italy some weeks ago and he said on tv that Tom will be in the NT

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Really? Karch is the USA coach. What was Hugh doing in Italy?

Could you remember what the interview was about?

I'm also curious about this interview :)

• He was here to see some matches... To see some players I did not remeber well what she said, but he gave some names such as Tom, Harmotto, Akinradewo, Davis, Thompson, Hodge..... Maybe other Italians can help me ;)

• I hope that Berg does not return, I never liked their surveys, their settings with plants were pretty bad. It's time to give the new place (Lloyd, Glass, Spicer etc.).

• She will return next year :whistle: :wavy:

• She doesn't need to come back since she knows that there are a lot of young talented setters back there :lol:

• She still is the best one :whistle:

• Yeah she probably is, but in a few years Carli Lloyd will be the best one, or she already is.

• Kiraly was in Italy a few weeks ago during the Italian Cup Final, not Hugh.
    He didn't mention Tom. He said that Hooker, Larson, Hodge, Akinradewo and Harmotto are the future of USA Nt.
    He also said that he really likes Lloyd, and he hopes she can solve her health problems soon.
    As for Klineman, he said she is a great spiker but her reception is very weak.

• I'm not sure if she's a weaker receiver than Hodge at the moment... :S

Trust me, she is :lol:
    Maybe Hodge is having a bad time with reception at the moment, but she has the possibility to improve in the future.
    While Klineman's reception it totally hopeless :lol: but she can be useful anyway for USA, her power in attack is impressive..but she has to play with 2 very good receivers next to her ;)

• Klineman :lol: I hope she somehow manages her reception.

My roster for US team should look like this

S : Lloyd, Glass
    OPP : Hooker, Fawcett
    MB : Harmotto, Gibbemeyer, Akinradewo, Crimes
    OH : Larson, Richards, Faucett, Hodge, Klineman
    L : Davis, Miyashiro