• i find it funny that even pro usa athletes diss real food for the garbage of fast food i m not a expert on polish cousine but it is certainly better then the crap they serve in mcdonalds or burger king americans have the poorest of tastes when it comes to food and drinks period and their cousine is one of the worst in the world along with english cousine

She did not say it was garbage as you did for her's (USA's) She said she didn't like it.. Kasia also said she didn't like chinese food whens he played in China.. also Kim talked that she wanted mexican and chinese and not only Mc Donalds..

• Destinee Hookers's facebook....

• OMG :white: How crazy is to talk about such private things on a social network! I don't know whether it's true or not but posting it on a facebook page is SICK :down:

• I saw it. I'm shocked

Yeah, me too. That's why my post was so vague. On the other hand I thought the people here should be aware of this.

• The post was deleted from Destinee's account.

• I think that's a post from her father.... I believe it may be true cuz when she was in Osasco there was some problem with her boyfriend and she got her hand injured

I know it was from her dad, but still i don't think facebook is the appropriate place to talk about such a terrible thing which has to do with Destiny private life. This is so sick by her father, fortunately the post has just been removed. A tribunal is the right place for such matters, not facebook. Hooker and her family think they are in a Truman Show :aww:

• Will any of you guys explain what was writing there X( :aww:

• Ah Hooker :thumbdown: I absolutely think she's an awesome volleyball player but as a person she's just sick...such an immature lady (or a baby girl).

• Reading some comments about this subject you would think that it was Hooker who did something really terrible, while actually she is the victim here. Maybe she or her father felt like they needed to say something about what happened after not having received support from the police. And it's good that everyone knows that he is a sick bastard who abused his wife. You don't think she should worry about his reputation, do you? She for sure has nothing to be ashamed of.

• Destinee Hooker
    Friends of 2012 Olympian, Destinee Hooker; please join me in prayer for her. She is in an abusive relationship with her husband, Steven Lamar Coulter Jr., who tries to rule her with fear.

Destinee has tried to make it work, mostly because of the shame of divorce but I can't stay silent anymore. Don't want her seriously hurt.

He hits her and threatens her, to keep her with him. He has even choked her. Of course he told the police that it was just an argument.
    (See the picture).

The police saw right through him so it's only a matter of time.

He even told her that he would "really rough her up" the next time her sister, Marshevet Hooker, calls the police. "The devil is a lie."

He is more interested in her money than her. Always asking for money and takes it, if she doesn't give it. (See the picture of the aftermath of him taking big bills from her wallet and throwing her wallet on the floor).

Even took her credit card and drew money from the teller illegally, but the bank caught him and notified her. His response, "I'll take the money if you won't give it."

Takes her phone and takes her keys to keep her. Crazy!

She is expected to take care of him and his family. The love of her life has turned into the "night mare" from Orange County.

When you see them out together please keep your eyes on them. If all of us that know the words of prayer will lift up her name together; God will move, because He promises to be in the midst where two or more are gathered in His name.

Only a coward bullies a woman, but that he does. It will end soon though, because we have called on The Lord to be a that himself more than his lady.

This information hopefully will help the Anaheim and the Orange County Police Departments be more aware.

Enough of writing checks, giving up her keys, cash, and car just to satisfy him. I'll keep you posted.

Ricky Hooker - Dad

Sorry Destinee, I had to say it. Love you

PS, this needs to go viral; please share.