Brazil NT 2013

• "Unpleasant" would be a better translation in this case I think.
    I suppose Paula doesn't give a damn anymore. lol It's not the first time she's been... harsh like this on someone anyway. I remember her calling a player (can't remember her name) a "cow" during her Vôlei Futuro days.

• "Unpleasant" would be a better translation in this case I think.
    I suppose Paula doesn't give a damn anymore. lol It's not the first time she's been... harsh like this on someone anyway. I remember her calling a player (can't remember her name) a "cow" during her Vôlei Futuro days.

Paula Pequeno :aww: :lol: :rolll:

• It is good to see some new names. Of course this is just the begining, the players will be part in Montreux, And still missing the players from Unilever And Osasco..but its good to see they will have the chance to train with NT at least.

• It is good to see some new names. Of course this is just the begining, the players will be part in Montreux, And still missing the players from Unilever And Osasco..but its good to see they will have the chance to train with NT at least.

probably the players from Unilever and Osasco must be in next list...

• I'm glad to see all these girls getting a shot in the NT, especially Ellen and Bia! Montreux should be quite interesting to watch. :)

• Is Suelen really such a good libero? She's so fat.. :S

In my opinion, Tássia from Minas is a way better than her, but I guess she is in the list because Zé Roberto works with her in Campinas.
    Anyway, Cami Brait will be the main libero in NT this season.

• There was an article about Suellen at the beginning of the season. She got a special diet and lost some kilos. Her performances weren't impressive at first, but she got better as the season progressed. I remember her one match, when she got the VivaVolei trophy for her outstanding play in defence.

• There was an article about Suellen at the beginning of the season. She got a special diet and lost some kilos. Her performances weren't impressive at first, but she got better as the season progressed. I remember her one match, when she got the VivaVolei trophy for her outstanding play in defence.

Her reception is very stable. Her defense is ok, but can improve losing weight. I believe in her.

• No matter how she weights...I dont think she is a great libero. People say she is fast...I relaly cant see that.

But again..If you think about other liberos in Brazil....we dont have much high quality liberos...Brazil is lucky to have Camila Brait...other than her I dont know how would be when Fabi retired.

• Pavões sisters, not Neneca and Joycinha. The twins are low and older (27 years) will not serve the world level

• any chance that brazil will have Natalia Martins, Natasha Farinea, Joyce, Ana Tiemi Takagui, Adenizia, Juciely, Priscila Daroit and Gabi Guimaraes back in the team?

Don't worry, now only first 10 girls including Daroit are called, later we'll get know more :) I'm not sure if Martins, Joyce or Ana Tiemi will be in NT, but rest rather will be.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• IMHO Suelen is really good libero. She's good change for Camila Brait.

This season is very important for Camila, she has to show she is an outclass player in NT, just like she did these years in Osasco.

She was the most regular player in the final of Superliga. I can't remember a single mistake from her. She was impressive. It's time to be starter in NT.

• any chance that brazil will have Natalia Martins, Natasha Farinea, Joyce, Ana Tiemi Takagi, Adenizia, Juciely, Priscila Daroit and Gabi Guimaraens back in the team?

I think Natalia and Natasha are out cause they already called Angélica and Bia. Joyce and Tieme could still be called. I personally hope that. Adenizia and Juciely will be there. Daroit is called and Gabi will join Youth Brazil NT. After play with youth team I believe Zé Roberto will call her to play in Grand Prix this year.